Monday, November 1, 2010

Le Petite Parade of Paganini's

I was away from my computer over the weekend and I was very excited to see all the quilts that came in to join the Paganini Parade today!
Sherri and I are back at it again! and it fells good!
I have really been missing the parade of quilts this past month. I think it's going to be a fun year ahead!
So, before we start the parade would you like to see the next project?

This is Butter Churn by This and That Designs
It's a cutie! It finishes at 24 1/2" square but I am very tempted to go ahead
and add an outer border to it. A 3" border should get it to a respectable 30"s+.
You will just need 2 charm packs and binding fabric.
I just love Sherri's designs... not that I don't love Carrie still...
I'm just sayin'


Ok, now on with the show!!!



This is from Becky... nearly ready to quilt!
I love the fall fabric she used... especially the polka dots!

Here I have a sweet Paganini made by LeAnn.
I don't know why that I think of candy when I see these...
I know the name should imply a sandwhich.

Ah, finally I got this picture to post... I am having the darndest time- getting a message for several
that say "server rejected". What's with that? We have a parade to show!!!
Anyway, this one is from Carol at Brown Quilts blog.
Great colors!!!

This is from Jenn,
 from Jenn Sews Now blog. She is new to blogging and new to our group too!
Cute alphabet border!
Here we have Paganini made by  Carol at This and That blog.
and a wonderful version of Paganini made by Charity from A Handle On It blog.
This one is from Darlene at Quilting Daze blog. I love the way the colors stand out from the background and sashing.

 Jenn from Patchwork Possibilities- love the outer border blue!

 Kay using Verna fabrics from Moda.
 Kim G from Illinois, no blog. She used beautiful Bliss!
 Kim P Kim's Big Quilting Adventures- okay now...
Can you stand it? What a great idea!
 Dorthy from Paws for Stitching blog... this one just looks like the changing of the seasons!
What? Who is this but Carrie herself with Paganini in the background...
photo was from Jolly Jabber's Market pictures. Thank you!

 Amanda Little Miss Stitcher blog. Love the fun fabrics in this one!
Ribbons and all! From An Encourager.. .How fun is this! Such a happy quilt!
 This is a small version of Paganini by Andee at a Modern Diary blog.

Anne from Quiltoholiker blog...
then she made it into a pillow... you can see it on her blog.
Cindy C from Sew Cindy blog created her version of Paganini with a little twist to the border fabrics. I just love the way your eye moves around this quilt and out to the middle border fabric.


Carol and Buster... yes, buster is back! See more at Carol's blog: Carol's Crafty Creations. Stunning contrast in fabrics!

 Cindy Hiyacinth Quilt Designs
made this fun version of Paganini. Don't you love the border fabric she used?

Diana made her Paganini out of red white and blue! It reminds me of floatation rings on boats!
and a little version by Diana also!

Bea from France has made a beautiful Paganini and set in a beautiful France landscape for us!

Carol and Buster?
A Tic Tac Toe version of Paganini?

This one was made by Eileen from My Quilting Porch blog. I love the way she used the
pink background fabric in her quilt!
Ekatherina sent in a beautiful "Fruitcake" version of
Paganini with a piano key border!

This is a sweet version of Paganini made by Joyce. The picture doesn't come out to clear, but do you see the beautiful border?

Here we have a fun version of Paganini made by Linda from Stray Stitches!


and this one is from Sherrill!
I love this line of fabrics that she used!


To see the rest of the parade go over to Sherri's blog, A Quilting Life! There is plenty more to see!
Please check out our Featured Quilt Shops, (listed on my sidebar) for the next pattern!
oh, and if I made a mistake, and I usually do... please feel free to help me out and send me an email.


17 comments:

Sandie ~call me crazy said...

Love the new pattern! :-)
All the Schnibbles are certainly cute!

Darlene said...

New pattern is wonderful. Your version is beautiful.

The Paganini parade is fabulous.

May Kristin said...

So fun to see Tha Paganini parade!
So many beautiful quilts!
Look forward to do the next Le Petite!

Linda said...

The Paganini parade was beautiful. Each is different and unique. I loved both parades!

Jenn said...

I wasn't sure how you would know I posted mine.
Here's the link: http://jennsewsnow.blogspot.com/2010/11/schnibbles-paganini.html

Shelley said...

The parade was fantastic! It's always so fun to see the different interpretations!

Polly said...

Hi, Sinta! Here's the link to mine, again! thanks!
http://auntpollysporch.blogspot.com/2010/09/paganinis-pumpkin.html

It's so fun to see how different they can look, isn't it? Polly

Ginger Patches said...

That butterchurn is a great pattern!! Yours and Sherri's look so different and they're both absolutely adorable!!!

Charity said...

Oh, it's just wonderful to see the difference each quilter makes on the same patern. It's amazing! I feel quite inspired.
Stina, thanks so much for including mine. I now look forward to the next project.It great to have quilting friends to encourage.

Cyndi said...

I just love your quilt parades, Sinta. All of these quilts are gorgeous and fun. And the new pattern looks like it's going to be a fun one!

XOXO,

Cyndi

Simone de Klerk said...

WOW, incredible, so many lovely Paganini's!!! Every single one is so unique and so pretty!!
Love the new pattern we'll be making for November too (o:

Carol said...

What an incredible Paganini parade...Love the new pattern!

Magnolia Bay Quilts said...

Gorgeous quilts! What a fun parade! They're all beautiful. Can't wait to see the next one.

an encourager said...

Hoooray! Sooo many cute quilts!

John'aLee said...

What an inspiring show! Thanks for sharing. I just love that first block of yours. I agree...add the border!

Stina said...

Like I said on Sherris blog.. this is what I love every month.. the PARADE and to see all the wonderful quilts.. so so fun and thay are all so unique and lovely!! Well done All!! :O))
Will be fun to try out some mew patterns.. love it Sinta.. :o)

Becky said...

Thank you Sinta for adding my quilt! I didn't expect you too so it was a neat surprise:)