I was working on this over the weekend.
But before continuing on to any other projects I thought I should attend to
my messy quilting room. There were scenes like this all around me.
Jen (Miss Punkie Pie) and I had corresponded about doing a room makeover...
but it looked like I at least needed to find the floor.
So, I started to work on the piles of debris all around me... which led to more piles.
But, I think it is starting to take shape and become a workable space again.
I also tried to do some window treatments where there had been none.
I am still working on it but thought I would give you the idea. I still need to add to the sides of this window to make it match the other one.
I dressed up my girl in the corner with fat quarters of Fig Tree fabrics.
I remember seeing that done in a picture of a booth... I think it had been from market.
I also tried to make a little skirt for the table from the yards upon yards of tulle I have.
My original idea was to cover the table top in oilcloth and then add a skirt.
I might still have to do that. I don't think the fabric used on the top will be very functional.
I had to stop there for now. I want to make a cover for my chair also. Maybe with some Quilt Soup fabrics. I will have to ponder it until I can work on it some more.