GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Monday, June 21, 2010

First Day of Summer


(photo borrowed from Back Porch Musings)

I love Dogwood Trees. The flowers are so sweet!
They bloom here mid May until now, when it starts getting warm.
And first day of Summer marks the time when the temps start to go up!

Some other flower info:

One of the blogs I first started reading was the Red Geranium Cottage. She is always a lot of fun and now she is starting a new adventure! If you get a chance, check out her cute little store she opened. Her store link, Daisy Cottage Quilting, is on my sidebar.

OH, ...and get over there today for a giveaway!

11 friends stopped by to chat:

fiberdoodles said...

Summer blessings to you too!

Jocelyn said...

I love reading Sharon's blog. She is so full of fun. It's nice to have a dose of laughter to start the day.

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

I have a pink dogwood tree in my front yard. My husband got it for me on my very first Mother's Day when I was pregnant with Amelia. I watched the tree grow as Amelia did. It's beautiful and flowering now. I should take a picture of it.

Julie said...

I love summer and can you believe it the days now are going to start getting shorter. I need longer days not shorter ones!

I'm sad I had planted a beautiful dogwood at my last house and had to leave it behind. But I'm looking forward to planting a new one!

Sharon said...

Hope you have a fabulous summer! Dogwoods are one of my favorite trees, especially mixed in with redbud trees.

Simone de Klerk said...

Thank you for the link to the new webshop (O: I just signed in for the newsletter. Love it, when people start new adventures!

an encourager said...

thanks for the summertime pictures!

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

LOVE Dogwoods, too! Enjoy this cooler weather today as I hear it is going to be a hot one this weekend!!

Sharon's shop is wonderful! She is getting Flower Sugar in!!!

xoxo
becky

Mandy said...

I'm actually hosting a giveaway now if your interested ;)

Béa said...

Hi Sinta, I waited until today but I have not received my border fabric for this month Schnibbles. I posted only the center picture on my blog...hugs

Regena@QuiltnQuiltthings said...

wanted to let you know my schnibble is up and ready for the next fun project.
Thanks
Regena