GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Monday, October 18, 2010

I've Got You Covered!

But wait there's more!
Another cover up exposed!

I had an email from Viki at Sundays Quilts of her sweet ironing board cover yesterday.
(She did a little tutorial on her blog as well).
It has been so much fun to see all the beautiful covers that were made by everyone!
I hope that you are inspired to make one now too if you haven't already created
a new cover for yourself!
I know that I was inspired by seeing all the gorgeous covers.
I actually made another one for my wooden ironing board... I just need to get the ribbon pushed through!
Then I started thinking about a tabletop ironing board that I have... somewhere...
and as soon as I find it, it's going to get a cover because I'm on a roll now!

Did you see the one that Sherri at A Quilting Life made! I love that one too! She found some great fabric to use on hers!
Sherri and I thought that we would pick  a person who entered the Great Cover Up from each of our blogs
to give a little something to!

From my blog the winner is Karen S. from Badlands Quilts!
Please email me with your address so I can send you a little something!

7 friends stopped by to chat:

Stina Blomgren said...

Love the Geraniums... PRETTY!!!! :O)

Mine STILL is white..lol..

Wendy P said...

I covered my ironing board earlier this year. Does that count me in for the Great Cover Up?

http://anotherdayinpensacola.blogspot.com/2010/01/new-ironing-board-cover.html

Kim Brackett said...

That's so cute! I'm such a slacker -- mine has had scorch marks forever. Maybe I'll get motivated now and make a special one.

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Love your new cover! Desparately need to make one myself - you're inspiring me (smile)!

Rebecca P said...

I love the fabric for your new cover. Great job, I need to get cracking on mine.

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Wonderful fabric selection for your new cover - so bright and cheery!

an encourager said...

Oh yay, I need a new ironing board cover!