Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Scrap-Basket Sensations Blog Tour Coming Soon

I'm sure you all have met Kim Brackett from Magnolia Bay Quilts.

Her newest book has been released
and she will be having a blog tour starting tomorrow.

This is going to be really fun! Each day  of the tour will take you to a new blog and
they will share a little bit about the projects in Kim's new book...
and there will be an opportunity to win
 a signed copy of the book from each blog on the tour as well.
That is 10 books that will be given away in all!



Here's a list of the stops on the tour:

First  stop is:

Sherri at A Quilting Life - February 10th

then on to:

Mary at Quilt Hollow - February 11th

Stephanie at Loft Creations - February 12th

Nicole at Sister's Choice Quilts - February 13th

Millie at Millie's Quilting - February 14th

Then it's my day...
(I'm very excited about this)

Sinta at Pink Pincushion - February 15th

then next will be:

Darlene at Quilting Daze - February 16th

Karen at Nana Girl Quilts - February 17th

Sue at Quilt Times - February 18th

Carol at Brown Quilts - February 19th

You know you won't want to miss this... so, we'll see you tomorrow over at Sherri's!

8 comments:

Cyndi said...

Oh, I have been waiting for this. I really, really want to get my hands on that book! Thanks for the tour lineup, Sinta. I'll be anxiously waiting for tomorrow!

XOXO,

Cyndi

Quilt Hollow said...

Woo Hoo...my day is Friday. I hope you will be visiting.

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Fun fun! I'll have to remember to make the rounds!

Sandie ~call me crazy said...

Oh boy, I'd love to win a copy! Keeping my fingers-crossed! Have a happy day!

Magnolia Bay Quilts said...

I can't wait for the blog tour to start. And I'm still snickering about your e-mail. :-)

SewCalGal said...

I'm looking forward to this blog tour very much.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

Hearing great things about this book.

Michele said...

Too fun! I can't wait :)