GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Monday, December 24, 2012

My Favourite Time of Year




I think I'm actually ready!
I hope all your check lists are checked and you can now relax a little
and enjoy this beautiful holiday!
I have shared this video for the past few years.
I just love it... it gives me goose bumps every time I see it.
I hope you can take a moment to watch it.
Merry Christmas!

(if you have been in BOM Rehab, please forgive me for missing last week...
and since today is Christmas Eve I thought maybe we could just post all of
our BOM projects for the last couple of weeks next Monday, on the 31st.,
I hope that works for you)

10 friends stopped by to chat:

Cheryl said...

I am ready too, which is kind of scary...surely I forgot something. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Kristen King said...

Oh I hope I have some BOM Rehab for next week...my piles are huge! :) Merry Christmas!

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kris said...

Merry Christmas Sinta!!!
xo KRIS

La Reyes said...

FELIZ NAVIDAD!!! un saludo desde BARCELONA, Reyes.

Hildy said...

Merry xmas to you and yor family! Hildy

Cindy said...

Merry Christmas, Sinta. Sending hugs on this special, special morning.

Satu said...

Merry Christmas to you and to your family!

Caron at Michigan Quilts said...

I just happened on your blog, and I'm glad I did! I could scroll through all your previous posts... and be here for weeks. LOVE IT!

Cindy said...

Stopping in to say Happy Friday to someone I like....