GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Sunday, April 28, 2013

Clueless, As Usual


Am I the last one to listen to Pat Sloan Radio Show?
I am now "dialed in" so to speak! 

It's really fun to listen to the interviews she has with 
designers and better yet with fellow bloggers!

I listened to Sherri's interview and was 
thrilled to listen to what she had to say.

I got to hear Nanette from Frieda's Hive...
it was so fun to put a voice to a name!

There are other interviews like Kim Diehl, Aneela Hoey,
some others that are my Bees Knees bee group friends:
gosh, the list goes on and on!

Seriously, am I the last one to know?

1 friends stopped by to chat:

sandra said...

Yes I think you must be, lol. Just teasing I don't usually listen day of but I download it from I Tunes to my IPod or iPad. She has a lot of fun bloggers on and it is always enjoyable and interesting.