GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Monday, March 24, 2014

Birthday Wishes and Crossed Fingers

Oh gosh! It seems I never posted this last Friday. 
So, consider this as in the past tense now!

This is what happens every equinox... an egg will stand up 
during the 3 day period due to the gravitational pull.
Seriously. 

This weekend is all about cake!

Here is a photo of me as a new mom
with my sweet son...

Saturday is not only 
my oldest son's birthday...
(he will be 32)
 but
it is also my nephew's sons birthday
... the big #1;
 it's our grandson Blake's 
first birthday too! 
Blake and Aiden were born 20 minutes apart!
But this is only the start!

Monday is Blake's father's birthday (Jon).
Wednesday is Evie's birthday... #2!
Her official party will be on Sunday though.

So, yes, lots of cake and pie... a bounce house for Blake...
 a circus party for Miss E... and that brings me to a list of 
things to make! 
I hope to show you photos next week of how that is going to
come together! I have an outfit to make for her,
a party hat and some decorations too!
This is quite a test because I do not claim to be crafty at all. 
Seriously!
Keep your fingers crossed for me!!! 

(oh, and please keep them crossed for good weather  too please)

16 friends stopped by to chat:

Lisa D. said...

I hope you have beautiful weather and that everything comes together the way you want it to. Have fun celebrating all those birthdays!

Thimbleanna said...

Wow -- I didn't know that about the egg. I'll forget by the next time though -- so you have to publish earlier LOL.

And I suppose you're going to tell me that you live close enough to just go buy that Tomboy cake. Which will make me cry. Happy Birthday to ALL of your family!!!

Nicole said...

Many happy celebrations to all those in your family! Lots of cake and balloons and fun for all!

Karens Quilts, Crows and Cardinals said...

Sinta I had never heard of the egg thing - wow! Thanks for sharing that. The cake looks yummy and love that picture of u and your son. Happy birthday to everyone!

Sue said...

What a Wonderful birthday week you have planned ! Hope the weather is perfect for you and looking forward to seeing pictures.

Donna said...

Let the fun begin! Sounds like you are having a grand week.

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

OMGosh Sinta~ you look so young! :-) Hope you have lots of good weather for your celebrations!

Nancy E said...

Sounds like lots of fun and lots of cake to eat!@ Enjoy!!!

Needled Mom said...

That's a lot of cake!!!! Happy birthday to all.

Jeanna said...

I hope it is happy celebrations for all. Fingers crossed for you...not that you need it though!

Lesley said...

Looks like a very busy birthday time for all! Sweet picture of you and your son...doesn't time fly?

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

First, love the egg thing! My oldest is 32 also! You are going to have a wonderful week ahead of you, or was it behind you! Which ever it us , enjoy!!

Brenda said...

Love the table mat under the egg. Beautiful fabrics. Happy Birthday to those you named and Happy Unbirthday to the rest of you! And may you all have a wonderful time.

Béa said...

A lot of celebrations !!!Finger crossed for you XXX

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to all! I'll cross my toes too!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Happy birthdays all around! I know that granny mini. :) And I too didn't know about that egg trick. I'll try and remember to give it a shot next time.