GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Time to Bloom!

(collection of photos from my Pinterest board)
Tomorrow is Spring Equinox!
Everything here is in full bloom!
I haven't quite adjusted to the time change yet... 
so I am sleeping in a bit
in the mornings. I hate that! 
That is the time that I normally get some
sewing done. Consequently, I have nothing to show
from my sewing room!

 Unless you want to see the mess on my cutting table that is!


9 friends stopped by to chat:

Unknown said...

Love your pinterest boards, Sintra.

Unknown said...

Your pinterest boards are lovely.

Auntie Pami said...

Ha ha! I will not show my mess. I need to get a quilt quilted tonight and I'm not feeling it. Think I surf IG and Pinterest ...

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Oh spring such a better word than the words Polar Vortex!

Thelma said...

I have not adjusted to the time change yet either! Every day I feel like I lose an hour, again and again. I'm hoping tomorrow is better! Although I think that every day too.

Thimbleanna said...

You're so lucky that you have blooming flowers. Our snow is just melting this week and everything looks so dingy from all the sand and salt they threw on the roads. Bring on the flowers and Happy Spring!!!!

Dee said...

I'm a morning sewer as well and am having the same problem adjusting to the time change. Your collage sure makes me glad Spring is almost here!

Unknown said...

Looks like spring.

Jeanna said...

Lovely photos... I'm on STAYcation. Yesterday was time spent at the beach, some sewing and some PLANNING. Sewwwww excited about my next project.

I know what you mean about the time change...how can one simple hour make such a mess of our life?