GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Thursday, September 18, 2014

Everything In It's Place... or not


I know it must seem like I have been doing nothing.
But while I haven't been blogging I have actually been a little bit busy...
with this little sweetie pie here...
(isn't she getting so big)

and...



I made a store sample for a class I am going to teach.
A Christmas version of Suburbs.

And another sample here...
This one is going to be a class I will teach at my retreat.
I still need to get the borders on it. I have been rummaging through
my stash and I was able to find a good inner border but 
not an outside border yet.

I have been working on this little guy also!
I have one more row to go!
Then Whit will be ready for the parade!

So you might have guessed that I am in the mode of working on several projects
all at the same time.
I have no idea what I am going to tackle as I walk into my sewing room...
because there is just so much to do and get ready for.

Fortunately I already had Nantucket made and that is another class 
that I will get to teach at my LQS.


I have piles and piles of things stacked in my sewing room...
and I only hope that as it clears it will
mean that I have gotten everything accomplished
and not that I have just 
misplaced something!



11 friends stopped by to chat:

Needled Mom said...

What a little doll she is!!!

Your projects are great. I love the houses and those stars. Fun. Fun. You have been busy.

Lesley said...

Sweetie Pie is indeed adorable! I love each and every project!

Nicole said...

You are awesome! And your little companion looks delightful. Great projects.

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

What a sweetie, lovely projects.

gailss said...

What a cutie she is and boy...she is growing like crazy. Just love grammy time!

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie!!! I bet fun tea parties are had too! Love your projects!!!! OMG...I seriously need to carve out PIECING time when I see all these pretties!

Kris said...

Oh my gosh, she is getting so big!!! What a cutie she is!!!
Love that house quilt! Wish I could go take the class you are teaching!!!
Love all of the things you do!!
xo Kris

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Yes, your little angel is getting so big! What a cutie pie! LOVE her outfit, too.

Keep up the lovely stitching! You always amaze me!

hugs...

Jeanna said...

Adorable grandbaby!

Love all your projects...good luck keeping everything together. I'm sure you will do fine :)

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Your granddaughter is the best project I have seen--and that photo you took is just the best--very best!
hugs, di and miss gracie

Stacey said...

Nantucket Stars is one of my favorite quilt patterns. Yours looks great. Have fun with your classes.