GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Whit Arrived and Some Happy Mail Too


Well, I haven't seen very much of my sewing room.
I was away since Friday in Southern California visiting and helping
with my mom. 
But now I am back and my Whit by Miss Rosie's Quilt Co. went from this...
that I showed the other day...

To this~
the final project.
I added the last row, 
skipped the white outer border 
and just added
a polka dot border... it's a little larger than called for.
Because, the more polka dots the better!!!


I had a sweet little gift card for the Fat Quarter Shop...

which let to this!

Here is a better view! 
Who could resist???

And then I saw a Blogger's Choice group that is coming out soon...



This is a Blogger's Choice pick from Trish at Notes of Sincerity!
I've got this on my radar now... and look at all the polka dots here!!!

I don't have any idea of what I would like to make with the group I got...
any suggestions?

Oh, and one more thing... Trish has a new project, an Autumn Table Topper over

13 friends stopped by to chat:

Kim said...

Your Whit quilt looks wonderful! I am so tempted to make one.

JoAnne said...

Your Whit is awesome! The red polka dot border is cute perfection!

Jackie at Adirondack Urban said...

Love your Whit! I ran into a problem with mine and had to order more background fabric. I hope it comes in time to make the parade!

Polly said...

I love your Whit! The design is awesome with those cute fabrics, Sinta!!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Your Whit looks great!!

Gretchen said...

Love your polka dot Whit!!! The red borders are just perfect!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Such a pretty Whit! I think I need to make one!

Kris said...

Oh my gosh, you just whip them up so fast...it is amazing. I love it. So you were back here again?
One of these days we will get together!
xo Kris

Hildy said...

Your Whit looks great! My Whit top is done just need to quilt it.

Needled Mom said...

I LOVE your Whit. Those fabrics are fabulous and the red dot is perfect for it.

Cheryl said...

I love your version of the Whit! The polka dots are the perfect border.

Michele said...

Your Whit is soooooo cute! I was thinking of making one, but I decided that my WIP pile aka to be quilted pile, was just way too tall, so I'm trying to get some of that done." Big Sigh............"

Jeanna said...

I love the polka dot border on Whit...no need for the white one!