GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Thursday, July 30, 2009

Home from Chico


Okay this might not be a good excuse for not getting my Charming Girls Quilt Club completed but I'm going to go ahead and pull the "mom card". This is my oldest son who just got off the train from Chico and gets to be home for 5 days! So I get to do the mom thing and spoil him and make his favorite food and all of that... at least until his brothers scoop him up.

But until that happens there won't be much sewing being done! I am even taking a four day weekend off from work to have time to do some summer type things.




These photos are from "Almond Bowl" run he did up in Chico.
Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by.

1 friends stopped by to chat:

ranette said...

Enjoy doing the Mom thing....that's what I'm going to do next week when my oldest daughter is home for a few days. It's really nice because she likes to sew as much as I do :o)