GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Friday, December 3, 2010

Have You Been Waiting Long Enough?

or the other title I had for this post was "It's All Sherri's Fault".
But really, the day got away from both of us yesterday!




You are going to love making this Prairie Point Christmas wallhanging!
After putting this on the design wall and giving it much thought... I decided to add the extra borders to mine... and add a rustic jingle bell to the top of the tree. I think it's ready to be quilted now!

Sherri and I picked the winners for the Le Petite parade of Butter Churn, and
here is our list of randomly chosen winners:

 Sherrie of This and That Patterns, aka designer of Butter Churn wanted
to help us celebrate our parade and
is giving away a set of 8 patterns to:

Shannon!  Congratulations to you!!!



For the Fat Quarter Shop $25 gift certificate:
Allison at Cardy Girl blog! Yay!


and for the Quilters Paradise $25 gift certificate:
Tonya! Discombobulated Ripples blog! Congratulations!!!

From Quilt Taffy gals there is a $10 gift certificate that goes to:
Gretchen at Stella Bella Quilts blog! Kudos!


Fancy Hill Farm Charm Pack
there is two packages of Robyn Pandolph Fancy Hill Farm charm packs.
I love this Christmas group... and the winner is:
Mary from Mary on Lake Pulaski blog.http://maryonlakepulaski.blogspot.com/. Woohoo!




Now just one more thing...
here is a chance for you to be a winner...
Sherri the designer of This and That patterns... who designed Butter Churn is having a little
giveaway to celebrate our little Le Petite parade. She is at Little Bits blog. Enter her giveaway for
9 patterns! Eight of her new patterns and Butter Churn too!
You have until the end of the week to
enter!



Posted by Picasa

13 friends stopped by to chat:

Cardygirl said...

Just popped by & saw I won a voucher for FQS...Yay! I ALWAYS need to go fabric shopping!Thankyou!

Jenn said...

I love this Christmas quilt. Maybe someday...

Linda said...

Sinta, I love the bell on top! Perfect! Congratulations to all the winners!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

This is much fun! I'm so glad I joined you for La Petite!

Messy Karen said...

yay! to all the winners. your quilt is lovely.

Gretchen said...

Woo Hoo! I am so excited to win the gift certificate to Quilt Taffy. Thank you!!

Tonya said...

Yay! Thank you so much for the gift certificate! Soo Excited! And Congrats to the other winners as well!

ferne said...

Funny! I have been making that same tree quilt. I only have my first border on and was thinking of sewing some buttons on as ornaments. It was a fun and fairly quick project...can I really say 'was' when I haven't finished it yet? I have really enjoyed working on it though and love the bell idea!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Congrats to all of your winners. Love the prairie points. So cute.

Sparky said...

Wow. love your version..pretty cool..and with your links found carla..sew thanks for that...invited her to stash manicure to be a guest...maybe she will consider..

Kim Brackett said...

I love the Christmas wallhanging! That's so adorable!

Vesuviusmama said...

Oh, the prarie point Christmas Tree is adorable!!!

BarbC said...

I apologize for being a bit dense... my brain is on overload with Christmas doings. Can you tell me where to find this pattern, please? It is wonderful! Thanks! Barb C