GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Monday, December 27, 2010

Mosaic Monday

Here are some photos, from a variety of sources, that have given me inspiration
during this past year.
Some are quilty things but some things are just "quality of life" inspirations.
My thanks to those talented people who shared these photos.


Some of these ideas have made their way to my project table... some are still in my mind,
 being cultivated!
 Aren't we so lucky to be able to share all of this creativity?

And speaking of creative people.
This is a photo of a package that came to me just before Christmas.
It came from  someone who has been an amazingly inspiring friend who
is always full of surprises and an unbelievable amount of generosity.
Yeap, it is from a little elf named Carrie Nelson , on behalf of her
 and our favorite mascot Miss Rosie.
A bundle of her new line of fabric, Fresh Palette and another bundle ta'boot!
So, do you think I was tickled pink? Oh yes I was!
Do you think I did a happy dance... well, yes, but not where
people could see me! hehe
Thank you so much Carrie!
But, I am sure what she didn't realize was that she was going to be keeping me up at night thinking about
what I could make out of all of this scrumptious fabric?????
Oh no... I'm not complaining! If you gotta be awake... what could be better than planning a new quilt?
Posted by Picasa

13 friends stopped by to chat:

Sharon said...

I don't blame you for doing a happy dance...great fabrics to play with!!!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Lucky you! What a wonderful surprise! Have fun!

John'aLee said...

Love your inspiration board! And oh that fabric is yum-i-li-cious!
Have a Happy New Year

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

That would be the most fun time ever Sinta Renee - to figure out what to do with the wonderful fabric! Have fun dreaming - not staying awake!

Needled Mom said...

Isn't the inspiration amazing?

I can imagine many sleepless hours planning what to do with that gorgeous fabric. Who even minds missing sleep with all that going on in your brain?????

C said...

Lucky duck! Great fabrics and even better inspiration!

Linda said...

I would be doing the happy dance too! :-) What a wonderful and beautiful surprise!

Amy said...

What a sweet gift! Looking forward to see what you create with the fabrics.

Unknown said...

You have a great friend!

Simone de Klerk said...

Lovely inspiration and what a great bundle for you from dear Carrie!

Anonymous said...

Carrie was so sweet to you and Sherri! Love it! I'd have flipped! Send Miss Rosie a bone!

Sherri said...

Love the mosaic...and the wonderful fabric from Carrie!

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Aw - love the inspiration - and what a wonderful gift! That Carrie is too sweet! Can't wait to see all the pretty things you make with it!