GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Thursday, April 14, 2011

Decisions, Decisions

Tomorrow I have to have my entry information filled out for our local quilt guild's quilt show next month. Since I never found my houses for my Yoyoville quilt and got that, or the others I has been thinking about  finished... I had to go to a plan B.
I can actually enter 3 quilts into the show and these are the ones I am thinking about putting in.

The Dresden wedding quilt for Todd & Jill.
(if they will let me snag it back)

And this one...


 
Maybe one of these...
 Summer Cottages .



Twist and Turn .



Crossroads.

Sweet Dreams.
Probably not this one...

Madeline.

Please help me decide.

22 friends stopped by to chat:

Cyndi said...

For some reason the only quilts I can see are the first two...the photos for the rest are missing.? I really like the wedding quilt....it's just beautiful! Good luck deciding, Sinta. I'm sure they are all awesome and which ever ones you choose will be winners!

XOXO,

Cyndi

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

I second what Cyndi said. I can only see the first two. But the wedding quilt NEEDS to be one of them! When the rest of the pictures show up, I'll vote my opinion again. :)

www.randomthoughtsdoordi.com said...

That Dresden wedding quilt is a winner...and I vote for the Sweet dreams quilt. It would make anyone have sweet dreams.

Tonya said...

I really like the Twist & Turn and the Crossroads ones, not sure why, but those 2 draw me more. Good Luck~!!!

Sharon said...

I love all of them...no much help am I? Crossroads or Twist and Turn get my vote. Hope to see a post later on about winning! Good luck..

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Sweet Dreams and summer cottages + the wedding quilt. :)

Nicole said...

Your quilts are stunning. Just gorgeous. I could not possible pick a favorite. You are so good at what you do!

Karen said...

They are all wonderful, the second one is my favorite. Godd luck, quilt shows are so much work, but so much fun!!

Corrie said...

I really like the first two & Twist & Turn. Nice variety in patterns & fabrics. Good luck!

Q said...

The top two are absolutely stunning! that second one is a total marvel really striking!

Of the rest I like Twist and Turn and Crossroads

but I'm very much a quilting newbie so please take my 'vote' with a pinch of salt.

Cheryl said...

I can see them all, and each and every one is a beautitul!!!! Too bad they all can't be entered.

Sunnybec said...

What a decision, all your quilts are lovely, but I do love Dresdens so it has to be that one for me...I really must do a Dresden quilt.

Cardygirl said...

Love, love, love that Dresden Plate!

Cheryl said...

The Dresden plate wedding quilt is a winner! Good luck.

Wendy said...

My fave is the summer cottage. That one has been on my to do list a long time. I'm sure any of them will be great for the show.

Kay said...

Definitely the Dresden quilt. The 2nd quilt & Twist & Turn would be good to show, too. I would love to see all of them if I was going to your show. They are all lovely.

Suedio said...

I really like the "and this one" quilt. Whichever one you choose, good luck.

Regards, Sue

Sherri said...

Summer Cottages and the Dresden wedding quilt are my two favorites...but they are all wonderful!

Nanette Merrill said...

How can you pick!? I love the cottages though, houses are my fav.

Marianne said...

I just love Sweet Dreams! It was tough, but that's my favorite!

corina said...

Your quilts are beautiful. I especially like the 2nd one, the brown strip pieced quilt. Did you use a fabric collection for it, or just scraps? Which pattern is it? I would love to add this quilt to my "quilts I want to make" list!

trelly said...

Hi Sinta, beautiful works! I'm in love with your Summer Cottages. Could you tell me where can I find the pattern, please? Thanks a lot!!! kisses from Spain