Well, looking back on my goals for Charming Girls Club...
for the months of March and April,
1. pincushion swap -made and sent it
2. I did work on PIF projects
3. Didn't get to my Bitsy Button (Scotty dog) quilt
4. Didn't get pillows made either
5. Unable to make Gone to Market larger, because it's a shop sample right now.
6. I made my (2) Le Petite projects
7. I made a secret project
8. Didn't do a deep cleaning of my sewing room... and therefore have still not found my Yoyoville houses.
There are a few other projects that I worked on during the past couple of months...
This one was started and put on hold while I decided on what I was going
to do with the outer border. I'm thinking a row of sail boats to go with my 9 patch pinwheels.
My problem... and maybe you can help me here... my border sailboat is 8 1/2" and the the actual quilt blocks are 9 1/2"... but, there will be a inner border in there. Any thoughts?
I also made up a couple of these camera bags.
and I am quilting this baby quilt right now...
And in regards to my "Word Up" for the Charming Girls Club...
I made a picnic breakfast for all of my family for the morning after the wedding last weekend.
There were 16 of us.
I had boxed up in sweet coordinating utensils, napkins and table cloth, there was yogurt, strawberries, danish, individual quiches and beverages.
It was so nice for the group of us to slowly gather up and enjoy each other