GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Monday, November 28, 2011

Mosaic Monday: Welcome!

Welcome, Christmas, bring your cheer. Cheer to all Whos far and near. Christmas Day is in our grasp, so long as we have hands to clasp. Christmas Day will always be just as long as we have we. Welcome Christmas while we stand, heart to heart, and hand in hand.


That is a quote, of course, from the Grinch Who Stole Christmas. It's one of my favorite
 books from Dr. Suess and one of my favorite Christmas story's.
Put on the Christmas music and break out the boxes!!!
It's time to decorate!
Posted by Picasa

11 friends stopped by to chat:

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

That is a very inspiring mosaic! Have fun decking your halls. :o)

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Wow~ great mosaic! And great job with the words to the Who's song! :-) I recognized it right away~ Another Who lover here! :-) Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Tonight's your lucky evening if you have the TV on...Dr. Suess is on! Great Mosaic!!

Kim Brackett said...

Whata a sweet post. Really gets me in the mood for Christmas.

Cyndi said...

I LOVE your mosaic, Sinta. Looking at it really puts me in the Christmas spirit! And "Who" couldn't love The Grinch...he was on TV tonight! (I especially like his little doggie!)

Much love,

Cyndi-lou "Who" :o)

Josie McRazie said...

Love the Mosaic! I am a 'Night before Christmas' gal myself! Cry every year when I read it! Silly sappy me!!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Don't remind me! I'm not ready! Bring back SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

Love your mosaic! I'm still in denial about Christmas!

Pam B said...

Lots of neat ideas in that mosaic; thanks for sharing! Now I need to get my behind in gear and start decorating that bare Christmas tree of mine!

Hugs,
Pam

Mary said...

I love Mosaic Monday! Where do you find all your pictures? You choose really good ones.

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Another great Mosaic Monday - that's my favorite Dr. Suess book, too! Happy decorating to you!