GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Monday, November 7, 2011

A Recap of October And What's on the List


For as busy as I was last month... there isn't a whole lot that
got accomplished in my sewing room.
One of the two things I finished in October was
another quilt from the Scrap Basket Sensations book.
I love it in the Christmas colors and with the polka dot borders.
I used nothing but stash fabric too!
I enjoyed making this pattern again.

My only other accomplishment was a Schnibbles quiltlette.
I call it T and the Ladybug Picnic.
A few things that I didn't get done but would like to
finish up with is.......
the binding on this Vintage Dishes quilt.

I have been making blocks for the sew along with Kellie over at
Charming Chatter. I actually have made most of the blocks now!
I have this wonderful bundle of Nine Dot and I have been waiting and watching
all of the different versions of Swoon... and I think I finally have the combination
I want here. The perfect match for me!
I have loved seeing all of the different quilts being made out there in blogland.
I especially liked a Halloween version I saw.
But this is the fabric that really did make me Swoon!

Yes, I have another Schnibbles started... yes, I am addicted.
This one is Full House, but I will be calling it
Beach Houses.

I actually found a notepad (buried) on my cutting table...
looks like this is what I had in mind plus a couple more.
I think that must be a note to myself for projects that include
November as well as December.
So much to do, and not enough time to do it in.

Posted by Picasa

12 friends stopped by to chat:

Kate said...

Wow. Youve been busy! I've just started on Swoon too...look forward to seeing yours :-)

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Wow! I would say you have accomplished a lot! Love your quilts and the projects in the works are all going to be so cute! I'm going to have to look for that Swoon pattern~ I love it! Have a happy week!

Lesley said...

Sinta, I love all your projects! And your Beach Houses is such a great way to personalize the schnibbles quilt. Cant wait to see the finshed version!

Carol said...

You got lots of sewing done, awesome! I love all your quilts. That looks like Carrie's new fabric. What a great idea to make your houses Beach Houses.

QuiltNut Creations said...

I love your scrap basket quilt! You have been busy! Can't wait to see your Swoon blocks.

Kris said...

You have been way more productive in your sewing than I have been!!! Hope hubby is doing well.
XO
Kris

Thelma said...

Glad to see you're using your Eventide sew along note pad! You know you're busy when you blog about your October activity one week into November! I would say you had a great month, of course you know my absoluTe favoriTe!!

Auntie Pami said...

I pulled my tub of trick or treats out so I could Hallow-swoon too. I'm doing one in Flurry right now. It is a snap and I love this pattern!

Darlene said...

Very, very productive month - woohoo!!!!

I love it all and can't pick a favorite. :-)

I've been making lots and lots of houses - they are incredibly addictive.

Mary said...

I love the Nine Dots fabric - it will be perfect for Swoon!!! It looks like you've gotten quite a bit done.

Sherri said...

You have some great finishes...and a great list! Seems I always have a couple of projects on my list that are on yours--this time it's full house and kaleidoscope!

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

I am always inspired when I come for a visit!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE that vintage dishes quilt!!! Great fabric!!!!!!

Have you seen Pamkittymorning's new fabric? **swoon***
adorable!

hugs to you,
becky