GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Monday, March 19, 2012

Mosaic Monday


I am considering booking a flight to the U.K.
for the sole purpose of  visiting a 
Cath Kidston store. I really could move in to one of their stores.
I don't think anything says Spring and all the things that goes with it more than 
this style.
(I might change my mind next week... but for now I really mean it).
My kids just booked flights to Scotland to run a marathon.
 I think I could easily do a shopping marathon here.

So, do you think anyone who works in a Cath K.store actually goes home with
a pay check?

11 friends stopped by to chat:

Maria said...

Ooh, I love all those colors in the Kidston store. The decor and goodies look so young and fresh and happy. I'm enjoying all the fun kid's material that makes me feel young at heart. I've just made little frog cell phone pouch to hang my $15 Tracfone SVC around my neck, for emergencies. I really like the large keys and large letters on the screen so I don't have to strain my eyes and it's cheap, $7/month for service.
My daughter loved the frog cover so much she now wants a lime green and yellow frog cover for her kindle fire. The prices for kindle covers in the shops are ridiculous, I can easily sell these covers to the folks in my tennis club and they'd snap them up.

Deborah said...

I am a new follower of your blog and by coincidence....live in Clovis! I adore Cath Kidston and would go to London in a heart beat just to visit her store! Deborah

Messy Karen said...

it's not possible. i went to a CK store in NYC once. and had to buy something. and it was just 1 thing!!

Darlene said...

I love everything Kidston - I'm going with you. LOL

Carol said...

Love the pictures. I could spend lots of time in that store. Hey, can you tell me what program you use for your collage? I'm looking for something since Picnic is going away.

Wendy said...

Love Cath stuff. We were lucky enough to spend 3 weeks in Britain almost 2 years ago and I made sure to visit a Cath Kidston store.There was so much to see...lots of eye candy. Unfortunately only so much can fit in a suitcase, but I did manage a bit of fabric, some vintage hankies and a proper English umbrella complete with long curved handle and lovely polka dots!

Sherri said...

What a fun mosaic...I think I could move right in, too!

Meredith said...

I love love love Cath Kidston! When I was in London last Spring, I just couldn't help myself and made several trips in. I love it! Go for it!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

now that would make for a fun shopping trip!

Nanette Merrill said...

I want it ALLLL

Janet said...

A friend told me you may be able to help me. I am looking to make a collage of pictures, and I believe you may know where I should go to do one. Any info will be appreciated!! Thanks
Janet W
wsnapo@hotmail.com