GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Monday, April 30, 2012

Progress in the Rehab!

We are just finishing up our first whole month of Rehab!
I have to tell you that I really do feel good.
Not only abut finishing my block of the month blocks that
have been neglected, but I am feeling good about everyone
who has been in rehab with me!
These blocks are so cute...
I am sure you are thinking,
why didn't I do this sooner!
And even though I do a lot of whining under my breath while I am sewing 
the 67 pieces for just one block...
in the end I am happy.

The winner for the April BOM Rehab giveaway is
Sherry!
At Blessings from Our Nest!



This is a BOM block made by Fiona at the Quilting Fairy blog!
I had to scroll back to look at last months too... it is coming along so
cute!!!



This is a great stack of BOM blocks from Vivian, the Bronx Quilter!
I can't wait to see this one come together!



This is one from Messy Karen! It's one of the blogger's blocks, this one was designed by
Cluck Cluck Sew.


This is Marcella's block for her BOM/May.



This block is from Celine... she is working on It Just Takes 2.
You should go see her design board and her progress at her blog Esprit Patch.

003

Eye Spy
I saw this block on Sister's Choice blog. Nicole was in the Rehab also!

block 8.jpg

This is next block for Darlene at Quilting Daze blog in the FQS 
Designer Mystery BOM 2011!



Here is another sweet BOM! This one was made by Sherry at
Blessings from our Nest blog.


And not one but two blocks completed this week
for Helen....

Her design wall is getting fuller and she added in another block to the mix!

Great job Helen! For more inspiration go to her blog Endlessly Diverted.

001
And this one is block four in the DM for FQS
completed by Cheryl at Polka Dots and Ric Rac!



This is one made by Carol at Brown Quilts blog.
You should go see them all together in rows!
And as for me...
yes, I was a good rehabber too!
More than the block... I am sure you can see that I haven't 
put away my Easter decorations yet.
 I just wanted to enjoy them a little bit longer...
since I didn't get them out until the day before Easter! 


This one here is from Pam Buda. It's a 6 week quilt along.
We had the blocks the past four weeks and the sashing was for this week.
Can't wait to see what she has us do this Friday! 

Were you in the BOM Rehab too? Don't forget to add your block to the list!
Right now I haven't gotten a response from Mr. Linky.
I tried to pay for a year subscription for the service but they wanted
to not only have you pay for a year... they want to auto charge my credit card for
years to come, evidently there is not just a "yearly" subscription.
So please send me any blocks you want to add for now. I will figure out Mr. Linky latter.

10 friends stopped by to chat:

Messy Karen said...

more lovely blocks. a little bit at a time is proving to be working. here's mine for this week.
http://messykaren.blogspot.com/2012/04/bom-rehab_30.html

Vivian said...

Had to cheat a little this week...I did all my Rehab sewing during the week. But you are so right, it feels good to keep getting more and more of it done!

My post is here: http://bronxquilter.blogspot.com/2012/04/bom-rehab-6.html

Susan said...

I'm joining you this week and hoping to keep up until a few projects are finished. Here's my block for this week: http://susan-aworkinprogress.blogspot.com/

Darlene said...

If you hadn't started this, Sinta, my BOM kits would still be sitting. I appreciate you and your hard work. Thank you.

Cheryl said...

How wonderful to see what everyone is working on. Amazing projects. Thanks so much for this fun and encouraging group.

Sherry said...

I love to see the new blocks and I am excited about winning the great book. I will try to visit everyone who posted blocks tomorrow.

Satu said...

What a adventure to see everyone's BOM blocks, this is really encouraging! And congratulations to Sherry!!
You find my progress here: http://quilttales.blogspot.com/2012/04/so-much-or-less-to-tell.html

Heartspun Quilts said...

Hi Sinta - Love your BOM Rehab!! And, I love how your Pocket Patchwork sew-along quilt, Busy Work, is coming along. Friday will be the big reveal. Your blog is always so inspirational! Love it!

Helen said...

It's so fun to see everyone's projects. And I'm glad I'm not the only one trying to finish the FQS 2008 Designer Mystery BOM. Great work by everyone!

Nanette Merrill said...

They are all darling. I love seeing what everyone is making.