GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Thursday, May 24, 2012

I Wasn't Here Either


Some Spring Market Eye Candy.
I would have loved to have been there to see these...
and all the other booths. 
I love the art of display and the excitement of showing all of
"what's new"!

First on my list would have been to see the Fig Tree booth...
but as much as I looked, I couldn't find one photo...
not even on Fresh Fig blog... maybe soon.
I would have liked more pictures of Lakehouse booth too.
So, what else did I miss? Where you there?

9 friends stopped by to chat:

Darlene said...

I wasn't there either.

Sandy D said...

Hi there no picture just a red x

Sherri said...

I can't see your photo either...and I have looked everywhere for a picture of the Fig Tree booth...can't find one either!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

I wasn't there either. Can't see your photo, just a little empty box. ;-) I haven't seen anything abt Fig Tree anywhere either. Hmm... wonder what that means? Have a happy weekend!

Pat said...

Check out Camille Roskelley's blog Simplify, she has some videos and one is Fig Trees booth. Joann tells all about her new patterns,book and fabric.

Linda said...

I wasn't there either...I would have loved to see all the booths!

Anonymous said...

Might this be what you desire? :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PskRg3okg0c

Hazle
suntred02 at aol.com

Needled Mom said...

Someday I hope to go to one, but I wasn't there either.

sandra said...

Hi Sinta I sure would have like to been there. If you go on Fat Quarter blog I thought they had some pictures of Fig Tree Booth.