GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Friday, November 30, 2012

I'll Take One of These...


and one of these...

and just go ahead and add one of these too...


and some yummy, French General...

oh and look at the Sweetwater fabric.


And have you seen this group, Twirly Bird?
It is so sweet with Jaybird/Julie's pattern!

Sometimes when I am out Christmas shopping... and I see
something really cute for somebody, I find that a second one of the
same item slips into my shopping cart for me!
Does that ever happen to you?
I might just be weak. But truth be told... I don't go out shopping very often.

Fortunately these fabric groups don't come out until after Christmas!
They all look so fresh and spring-ish.
Unfortunately, the Pam Kitty Morning fabric is out now...
and it's begging to be put into my shopping cart!


Okay, I'll take just one... they're small!


10 friends stopped by to chat:

Carol said...

I love all those fabrics too. Good idea to treat yourself while shopping for others.

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

You certainly know how to pick beautiful fabric lines Sinta Reene! And maybe tease a little! I think you need one of each!

Lesley said...

All the fabrics are so bright and cheerful!

Darlene said...

I'll take one of each, too. :-)
Right up my alley.

Sarah said...

I have found someone with the same disease as me!! I went Christmas shopping last weekend and kept finding things I loved. So I immediately text my relatives with ideas for what to give me! I am also coveting some Pam Kitty Love, but just spent heaps of money on Cuzco, marmalade, vintage modern, the simple life, and good fortune in the Black Friday sales. Maybe the fat quarter shop will have another discount after Christmas and I can shop again??!! Hubby doesn't read this! I really enjoy your blog and if I had more time I'd join in your schnibble program. Working 4 days a week and having 3 kids aged 3-9 doesn't allow enough sewing time, sadly.

Carrie P. said...

I will take all those too. :0)

Stitched With Prayer said...

Oh WOW! After reading your blog I'm having a very serious "I WANT" morning, LOL. Beautiful fabrics, I love them all and the pattern is so fun, so many possibilities! Enjoy you new treasures Sinta. I can't wait to see all the wonderful goodies you make with them. Big Hugs...

Mary said...

I've already ordered the Sweetwater fabrics but the Pam Kitty Morning fabric is also calling my name. Calling? More like yelling it!

Donna~~ said...

I'll take one of each too--I thought you were making MY list for Santa!

trish said...

Oh what fun to window shop with you!!!