GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Monday, January 7, 2013

BOM Rehab: Were You There?

It's the new year and time to rev up the BOM REHAB group!

Did you have a chance to play in the rehab over the weekend?

There are a couple new sew along's starting and I was anxious to 
participate in them. But I am even more anxious to see what you have been up to!

 I made a block for the Pam Buda's Orphans and Scraps Sew Along.

I dug into my Civil War fabric collection and came up with this 
group to play with.


I also made another block for the Blogger Girls BOM
with Monique from Open Gate.  I'm not sure I like this one
as well as my last block using the same pattern... I might have to change it up a little... maybe a lot!

Here is the other block.

I also am doing some stitching with the pearl cotton around my applique 
blocks for my Quilt Soup Mystery BOM.
Do you have any BOM Rehab to share?





10 friends stopped by to chat:

Cindy said...

Nice, nice blocks. Okay, confess - WHEN do you sleep? LOL

Anonymous said...

I did start back on my Away From Home BOM, but I didn't do enough to warrant a picture post. Mostly, I got it out of the drawer and have it laid out on the ironing board with the background pieces cut. I'll see you next week though!

Carrie P. said...

you have been very busy.

Izzy said...

Nice blocks - I'm still debating the Open Gate BOM... I love the blocks though so who knows! :-)

Michele said...

Lots of fun stuff going on :-D

Helen said...

Nice blocks. I've been debating about the Open Gate BOM too.

And I just signed up for the next FQS BOM so I better get back to Rehab! It would be nice to finish at least one BOM before the next one starts. I am so close!

Anonymous said...

I love the red print you used as the applique background! I'd never have thought to use it there and it's perfect.

I'm saving the directions for the Open Gate blocks until I can decide if that one's for me or not. I have a fairly long list of quilts, fabrics all gathered, that have been waiting ... and waiting ... and waiting ... while others butted in line ahead of them.

Cheryl said...

You are amazing all you get done...send some that motivation my way! Great projects.

Debbie said...

Love the quilt soup block. Can't wait to follow the progress of this one.

Kim said...

I would love/hope to participate more in the BOM this year! With my new sewing machine--I can't wait to get started. I have the current FQS BOM, a skillbuilder one starting, and several others in progress that I hope to work on!