GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Wednesday, January 23, 2013

This One or That One?

I think I found a pattern for Thelma's Blogger's Choice collection
of fabrics!


Thelma Childers' Blogger's Choice Fat Quarter Bundle
She got to pick the February Blogger's Choice bundle!
Of course you were going to see red and white!!! 
February+Thelma... yes, red and white... the only choice!

Do you remember when I posted this pattern as one I was thinking about using?
Marguerite by Carrie Nelson.
Image of Marguerite PDF ~ RQC No. 118
I think it would be great with Thelma's collection!
This was my original pick...
Now I just need to decide between this one or
that one!
I think everyone needs a red and white quilt in their collection... at least one!

16 friends stopped by to chat:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Both are beautiful...probably Marguarite!

Anita said...

Okay, so I love Debonaire even though I have Marguerite :)

Cheryl said...

Love them both....but think I am partial to Debonaire!! I love these fabrics too!!!!!!

Leslie said...

they both would look great but I think I might choose Debonaire!
have fun!

Sue said...

I really like Debonaire ! I think it would be a perfect pattern to show off these gorgeous fabrics Thelma chose :-D

Cindy said...

I cannot agree more.
Maybe even two!!

Wendy said...

oh what a choice to make! I think I could be happy with both, but my first choice is Debonaire. Looking forward to it.

Gretchen said...

That is a hard decision. I'm leaning towards Marguerite. I love the blocks.

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Only one red and white quilt? I'd like to have half a dozen! LOL I like the second pattern the best... but then stars always get me. ;-)

Jocelyn said...

I think Debonaire would be beautiful with these fabrics.

Darlene said...

You must make that one! Wait better make this one. Have I helped? LOL

Ramona said...

Marguerite would give you more variety in making blocks but for some reason - and perhaps it is the gold fabric and border - but it seems to have a bit of a southwest feel to me. Both patterns are lovely and that looks like a great collection to replenish my dwindling red stash.

barb's creations said...

I'm leaning towards the star quilt but then I love anything red and white abnd if it involves stars it's got my vote :) Barb.

Karee said...

Debonaire is on my 2013 list to DO! Would love to see your progress.

Anonymous said...

Marguerite has been one of my favorites since the first time I saw a picture of it but I think I'd vote for the stars quilt for Thelma. I think I'd like her backgrounds better in Debonaire.

How do you find all the wonderful quilt patterns you post? I've never heard of a lot of the designers. Carrie, yes, but not a lot of the others.

Auntie Pami said...

wonder how Marguerite would be in Paris Flea Market. mmmm,