GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Monday, February 11, 2013

Not Me- How About You?


I am so sorry to say that I did not check into BOM Rehab this weekend...
instead I was playing with my bundle of fat quarters from 


I just couldn't stop playing with the Milky Way pattern.

I have the blocks all finished now...

 and ready to but the sashings on.

So, no block of the month project for me... this week.
I'll do better next week! 
Were you in BOM Rehab?





14 friends stopped by to chat:

Cheryl said...

I love your fabric picks...and LOVE, LOVE your blocks!! Think I need to order that fabric. I dipped in to Rehab a bit, but that's all I got done for the whole week...so sad!

Sherri said...

Your blocks and fabric choices are beautiful!!!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Such gorgeous blocks Sinta!

Linda said...

Those blocks are gorgeous, Sinta!

Carol said...

Your blocks are sooooooooo pretty!

Debbie said...

Love the blocks....They definitely allow you a pass on your BOM blocks this week.

Laura G said...

These fabrics are awesome. This is going to be a very pretty quilt.Please let us see the finished quilt.

Pam @ Quilting Fun said...

Love the Milky Way blocks, fabulous!

Cindy said...

Way TOO cute blocks, Sinta. Such pretties! I look forward to seeing this beauty all together.

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Oh your blocks are soooo pretty!!

Satu said...

Your Milky way blocks are so cute! I was on BOM Rehab last Friday when I sewed Aurifil's BOM Heavy Cross block. The rest of the weekend I spent with the green stars... Have a lovely time with your Milky Way, Sinta Renee!

PamKittyMorning said...

Love your fabric choices!!! It's like a group of friends! Those blocks are wonderful as well!

Lisa D. said...

I can definitely see why you had to dive right in with the bundle you picked. It's beautiful and that pattern is perfect with the fabrics!

trish said...

Oh sweet mercy Sinta!
That is going to be a *gorgeous*
quilt!! Trish xo