GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Jeez' Louise-Chinoise!




For Mother's day I got a new camera... however, I haven't read the book
or charged the battery... so I have been out of luck for photos this week.
But then I was looking at FQS and saw the kit 
of the quilt I made for them as a sample.
And what is extra fun for me... the quilt went to Spring Market in Portland.
I had intended to go... but a few things came up and a choice had to be made.
So I am here, waiting for the first photos from Market to start popping up.
I was born in Lake Oswego, just outside of Portland, so any chance to get up there...
makes this girl happy. 
In the meantime, this kit came in the mail.
A friend of mine happens to work for Anchor Engineering, 
and wanted this to be made for their office. 
In return for my services, a second kit was ordered... for me!
It was a win, win, win. 


A few newer quilt magazines have popped up and this is 
the new issue out now... I am on the hunt for it.
It is really a fun, modern, fresh and very "flip" worthy magazine.
In other words, I do a lot of flipping through it...
lots of great projects in each issue...
like the one here...


Behind the scenes...

Fun illustrations too!


                    Just thought I would share that, while we wait for Spring Market to start!

2 friends stopped by to chat:

Anonymous said...

I wish you could have come to Portland! It would have been so much fun to meet you in person and to show you your Grandma's house. We have it here every 4-5 years so maybe next time.

Cindy said...

Do you now live far from Portland? Hopefully one day we get the chance to say HELLO in person!