GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Hump Day-y-y!

 It's a good thing that is Wordless Wednesday!
I have a bit of a sore throat and sniffles!
But I thought I would show you a little bit of what I have been doing.

Okay, the one below is the correct color of background...
I don't know now what was up with Picassa. 
 
 


Add these to the others...
and I've got the large Dresden's done.
Now I need at finish the medium and small ones.
I am over the "hump" on this project now!

Did you see the Patriotic Quilters version of this pattern?
How about Cupcake n Daisies version?

Last month or so, I taught a Swoon class at my LQS.
One of the ladies brought by her Swoon 
that is ready to go to the quilter's.
So I snapped a photo while I had a chance!






Posted by Picasa

10 friends stopped by to chat:

JoAnne said...

I love your dresdens! This is going to be a really fun quilt. Thanks for the link to my blog. Also, I have the same cold as you do. My husband had it last week and decided to share with me.

Jeanna said...

Your dredens are amazing. I love JoAnne's and Thelma's as well.

That is one block I have just been too 'chicken' to try. Maybe one day.

QuiltNut Creations said...

Your dresdens are fantastic!

Kris said...

I LOVE this!!! So pretty! Hope you kick this cold to the curb soon! I had it too, and it is now going bye bye!!
xo Kris

Cardygirl said...

Love the Dresdens...so happy!

Thelma said...

Love that polka dot background, and the lighter shade in the center is so clever, I love it! Great Job Sinta!

Thimbleanna said...

Oooh, those little dresdens are very cute -- can't wait to see them completed!

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

I really like how you just 2 different color prints for each plate--the last one I did I used a different print for each blade--so may have to do it your way next time!! and I love the lime green one--beautiful!!!
hugs, di and miss gracie

sue said...

the color combinations are beautiful. Great job!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

very pretty Dresdens. They look fantastic.