GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Friday, September 20, 2013

Yes, Please, I'll Have A Sample

A Quick look at a little sample I was able
to make for the Fat Quarter Shop!
It is an It's So Emma pattern.
I loved making this one.
It is going to be a kit... but not available yet.
So be on the lookout.
I love Minick and Simpson fabrics.
This group is as gorgeous as you would expect.
And have you seen the new collection yet?
Midwinter Reds? 
They are beautiful!

But wait...
that's not all!
Here is another sample I was happier than
all get out to make! It's Shine. Yes, It's Shine!
By Sherri!

These fabrics are delicious!
The line is Perrymint by Dear Stella.
The kit is available now.
The pattern... well, you just have to have one.
Seriously. It was wonderfully written and easy to follow.
I love this one.
I'm keeping it! 


Have a good weekend!

10 friends stopped by to chat:

Jeanna said...

Oh how fun! Both quilts are gorgeous! I love Shine...hope to make it someday.

Wens said...

They're both lovely! That's a lot of work you've done :) I'd like to try Shine too!

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

Gorgeous work Sinta! They look great!! :D xo

Carol said...

Sinta I love them both! What FUN!

gailss said...

Great quilts and love both. I have kept an eye out for the "Mid Winter Reds" and want to get my hands on some!

Karee said...

Perrymint::: it looks as yummy as it sounds. Is it in stores now?

sandra said...

Who has more fun then you? I really love both quilts you are so talented.

CathyK said...

You did a fabulous job on both quilts! They look like terrific patterns!

Cheryl said...

Such beautiful piecing and quilting! They look great!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Oooooo. Pretty x2!