GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Monday, December 15, 2014

Classic and Vintage Bear Paw Pattern

A classic block made modern!
(with a vintage flair)
I am taking part in the Classic and Vintage series from Fat Quarter Shop!
I was so excited to make the newest pattern in the series with them.
A few bloggers were asked to take the pattern and make it "our own"...
so I used my sweet new blogger's choice bundle to whip a little something up using
their wonderful free pattern...
and wha-la!



I am in love with this little  Bear Paw project!
It's the newest addition to the Classic and Vintage series of videos be Kimberly Jolly.
I hope you have a chance to see the other blogs showing their Bear Paw quilts using


The pattern is available for free here. And the step by step 
You Tube video of the Bear Paw block from Fat Quarter Shop
can be found here.
This one is the third project in the series... the first one was the Sister's Choice block
and then the second video was A Tasket Basket.



There are so many fun projects using this block...
you can see more at these blogs...


Lori of Humble Quilts
Vickie of Spun Sugar Quilts
Connie of Free Motion by The River
Thearica of Stitch and Quilt
Michele of Quilting Gallery



Fat Quarter Shop has a kit available if you would like to make one
just like the one in the photo!
They used the new line of Moda Fabric by Minick and Simpson...


Hmmm... aren't we all?

7 friends stopped by to chat:

Andee said...

Yours is super cute! I will have to look into this thing, fun! Thanks for sharing.

Hildy said...

Love the mini bear paw quilt you've made!

Sherry said...

I love your project. There is just not enough time in a day to do all of the projects I would like to do. I plan to take a look at the others, thanks for sharing.

Karen said...

One of my all time patterns, your blocks look great.

Needled Mom said...

I love that pattern and your version is gorgeous.

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

What a lovely little quilt--I just love making small quilts--and I love your color choices!!!
Happy Holidays--
hugs, di and miss gracie

Cheryl said...

I love your version, the fabrics are so sweet, they go along with the design very well.