GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Friday, November 6, 2015

Cozy Cottage Calendar 2016

This is the main reason I am looking forward to 
next year!
I will be looking at this ever-so-sweet
calendar in my sewing room every day!
 Fun in
Functional!


I have the cutest friend who also bought this 
calendar but isn't looking inside until January. 
She wants to be surprised each month! 
That is so adorable... but
that is definitely not me!
I'm happy enough to be RE-surprised! 

Everyone (except Kathy) needs to see the most
adorable photography in Lori's calendar.


I just want to step into the pages!


Everything is so inviting and way up there on the cuteness meter!

See what I mean?


 I couldn't wait to get started on my version of Cozy Cottage!


I had a lot of fun making these little house blocks.
I even used fabric that I had been saving... only taking out off the shelf
in order to pet it every so often.
(The fabric is Milk  Sugar Flower by Elea Lutz)

This is going to make me so happy every morning...
 when I walk into my sewing room
and see this hanging there!



Here are some of the other bloggers who are
making their own Cozy Cottages!
Me?.... I'm going to make another version using the larger block that is provided in
the pattern and maybe a couple of pillows too!


Monday, November 2, 2015 
Lori Holt of Bee in my Bonnet 
Jessie of Messy Jesse
Lucy of Charm About You

Tuesday, November 3, 2015
Sherri of A Quilting Life
Sedef of Down Grapevine Lane (me!)
Jane of Quilt Jane

Wednesday, November 4, 2015
Vickie of Spun Sugar Quilts
Marni of Haberdashery Fun
Renee of Sewn With Grace

Thursday, November 5, 2015
Daisy of Ants to Sugar
Tonya of The Crafty Mummy
Michele of Quilting Gallery
Jennie of A Pieceful Journey

Friday, November 6, 2015
Erin of Why Not Sew
Melissa of Happy Quilting
Sinta of Pink Pincushion


Fat Quarter Shop has these fun calendars still in their store.
You might want one for you and maybe one for a quilty friend as well!
I want to thank the Fat Quarter Shop for asking me to be a part of this 
Cozy Cottage Calendar hop. I have enjoyed it so much!
One more thing...
Lori also has come up with Seams Sew Easy... again... something functional
but cute... with a capitol C!


I bought mine when they first came out... and I love it. I can't believe that
I don't even miss that masking tape on my sewing machine! 
hahahahaha

Please go visit the other bloggers on the hop today!
And if you have missed any of the past days... go back and have a look.
I have been following all week and have been so inspired
by all of these creative and talented women!





5 friends stopped by to chat:

Thimbleanna said...

Super Cute Sinta!!!

Little Quiltsong said...

Love your version of the the little cozy cottage quilt. Beautiful fabric! I too ordered a 'Seams So Easy' - can't wait till it arrives.

Vickie E said...

Love your fabric choice and I am a convert and using the Seams so Easy too now :)

Jeanna said...

Love the cottages!

Unknown said...

What a lovely quilt. I can see why it would make you happy every morning to see it !!