GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Monday, February 29, 2016

Weekend Recap


I had a busy weekend... but not too much to show for it!


I have been working on my Star Crossed blocks...


and the sashing 9-patches.


But my main focus was shopping!

I went with my DIL and her mom dress shopping for 
my other son's up-coming wedding. 

All though it took the entire day...
which was super fun... and the car was loaded 
on the trip home

but I didn't find THE dress,

The search continues!


7 friends stopped by to chat:

Thelma said...

OH NO!! You need the perfect dress!

Hildy said...

Your Star Croosed blocks look so yummy. Hope you'll find the DRESS next time!

Helen L said...

Your blocks look great!! are they for the Crossroads quilt?

Cheryl said...

Very cute block! I hope you find the right dress the next time you go out looking.

greg @ grey dogwood studio said...

Your blocks are beautiful! This quilt is definitely on my "to do" list!

jack said...

nice!

jet essay said...

I wish you to find a really bargain with a dress! Let it be the time of your life!