GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Friday, March 25, 2016

Hopping By...


This week has completely gotten away from me!

I just want to hop by and wish you all a very
happy Easter!

It is the end of birthday week here.

My oldest son's birthday was Monday.
Grandson's birthday too.
Yesterday was stepson's birthday.
Tomorrow is Evie's birthday.
She is going to be 4! 
How did that happen?

And then we will be
having a gathering on Sunday
to celebrate Easter.


I did want to show you that I took a class on making the 
Tuffet...


I wanted to make several... because all the fabrics would be
so cute made up like this!
Of course Strawberry Fields would have been perfect...
definitely next time.
You probably have seen them on Pinterest.

I still need to paint the legs...
but I am nearly done!



I had to swoop up on this Frivols! 
The cute tin is just too cute.



And I finished making the wedding shower 
invitations and got them in the
mail.
The shower is a week before the wedding (for son #2)...
and the wedding is only a month away now!
So exciting!


And while I was not working on one of my projects
this week... I decided to put together blocks 
that I am getting returned to me from my quilting bee.
I have one more row of blocks to get back...
and then I'm done! 
I love how this quilt looks...

the pattern was by Red Pepper Quilts.


Have a wonderful weekend!



7 friends stopped by to chat:

Sherri said...

LOVE the tuffet! Is there a kit/pattern for it?

Hildy said...

Happy Easter to you! Love your invitation card and your tuffet! And your quilt look so good with the black accents it'll be beautiful when it's finished.

gailss said...

Well, sounds like birthday wishes to all and wow...how did Eva get to be "4". Wasn't it just yesterday she was 2 ??? Love the Tuffet and could see it also in other colors too!
Happy Easter Sinta

Patty said...

Happy Easter to you! The tuffet is wonderful.

Sue said...

Happy Easter Sinta !

Love your tuffet !!!

Connie said...

Your Tuffet... is amazing!
Sew very, very, very pretty :)
Happy Easter!
Connie :)

Jeanna said...

So busy! I love the tuffet and the bee quilt is coming along.