GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Monday, April 25, 2016

Oooh! Spooky!



I've had a very busy week of vacation getting ready for my son's wedding...
and hadn't seen my sewing room at all!

But now I am ready to play!

Starting with this... 




Fat Quarter Shop is having a fun sew along using 
Halloween fabrics!
It's a fun little table runner... so it won't be a big involved
project... just a lot of fun!

You can see more about it on their Jolly Jabber blog here



This is week 1 out of 3.

We will be choosing fabrics for the table runner...
next is the construction and week 3 will be all about the border.
Easie peasie!



Want to join in?

Some very fun Halloween type fabrics are available now at Fat Quarter Shop...
or you can pull from your stash.
I have been saving these fabrics... but I might just make a second runner while I'm at it
with some Fig Tree orange and black!

Go check it out!
Come on, and play along!

... I will be back to share more about the wedding later!






3 friends stopped by to chat:

Hildy said...

I'm in! this table runner is too cute not to make it:-)

Grandma said...

Like your fabrics!

Pi4w said...

Thank you for writing this