GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Monday, May 2, 2016

Spooky Delights with Fat Quarter Shop

I was burning the candles this morning working on this 


Week 2 is ready for you if you are joining the Spooky Delights QA!

The details are right here at the Jolly Jabber blog!

Last week was easy... just pick out the fabrics you want to use for the table runner.

Or... pick out 2 sets of fabric because you know you will want to make one as
a gift for someone!

Bunny Hill designed the pattern and she has a super cute line of
Halloween fabrics available right now too. 



I had a little fun with the fabrics I chose. 
This is the window section.
With creepy spiders!



I had to have a plaid moon... it just spoke to me!



Kathryn of Kathryn Jones Quilts
Amanda of Jedi Craft Girl
Elizabeth of In the Boon Docks


Here are the links to the other bloggers playing along.
I have already seen who's I want to copy for my second runner! 

SpookyDelights-SM2


Here is my other pumplin... bats are flying!

If you want to find out more...
the link for the first week is here.

Next week is the addition of borders.
Then poof! You"re done!

5 friends stopped by to chat:

Hildy said...

I love the fabrics you've picked and the darker orange.

Sue said...

Great choice of fabrics for your Halloween table runner.

I plan on making this too and just nee to pull my fabrics this week

Unknown said...

I just finished reading your blog. What a go girl you are. I enjoyed your book reading list. It was very helpful. And your quilts are just beautiful. What a good job you do. I am really impressed. How happy and complete you must feel to do something that you really enjoy. It shows in your work. I am glad I stopped by.

Patty said...

so cute! Loving the tablerunner. the plaid moon was a good choice.

Jeanna said...

Adorable and fun runner. I'm in love with the plaid moon!