GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Monday, August 22, 2016

I Love Nine Patches


I have been wanting to share
 these quilts with you for a couple of weeks now!
If you haven't already seen them...
it's good eye candy and inspiration to start off the week!





This first quilt is by Corey Yoder

Isn't it a fun and unique 9-patch quilt?

SUndrops 2

On a little side note... I have to
 show you Corey's new fabric group...
which I intend on purchasing as soon as finish this post!
It's called Sundrops
 and it's so fresh and happy that I cannot resist!


Then there is this fun nine-patch quilt....


(all photos by Brent Kane for Martingale)

This one was created by Sherri Falls of This and That.
I wish I could find a photo of the actual quilt... 
I'm sure it will be popping up any day now on IG or
maybe even Sherri's blog. I love this quilt!
Really. I 
really
 love 
this quilt!! 
I will be making this one soon!

I also wanted to share this fun red white and blue quilt...


It's also a 9-patch quilt and this one can be found on
Sherri's blog, A Quilting Life

                              

(photo is from A Quilting LIfe blog)

See how fun it is in "real life"!?!

You can see more of this beautiful quilt on Sherri's blog.

These are just a few of the wonderful quilts that are in the 
I Love Nine Patches book by Martingale Publishers.


This book is packed with a variety of 9-patch quilts, 
16 quilts in all,
that vary in sizes and also in styles... 
from modern to traditional!
The quilts are made by several 
designers that you are familiar with...
including...
 Lynne Hagmeier, Carrie Nelson, Sherri Falls, 
and Kimberly Jolly. woo hoo!



4 friends stopped by to chat:

Hildy said...

The book is on my wish list but not yet available in Germany.

T Holzer said...

You know, I've seen this quilt book many times, but the cover didn't entice me, but seeing the quilts in your format is making me want the book. I guess you should've done the cover!! LOL Thanks for this post!!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

I love this book and the quilts are very inspiring. I want it so I have it on my wish list

Unknown said...

howdy, your websites are really good. I appreciate your work.
cbd patches wholesale