GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Thursday, May 18, 2017

Blue and White

This is a beautiful line of fabric 
that I love right now. 
It seems like Laura and Polly really excel in designing
 blue and cream
along with red
 and sometimes 
even a little bit of yellow 
for a nice 
surprise!

(all photos by Brent Kane)

I couldn't help but buy their new book




It's a beautiful book...
the pages are filled with rooms filled
with quilts and rugs
that you will drool over!


and as relaxing as the book is to flip through...

it is filled with sweet 
inspiration!


Not to mention,
rooms you want to move
into...



maybe even just for a weekend?!



I hope you look for a copy for yourself.

It's their best book yet!


These two quilts
are particular 
favorites of mine.


I think this is the best version of a log cabin quilt that
I have ever seen.

These two women have been a huge influence 
in my quilting life. 
Martingale Publishing did a wonderful job 
putting this publication together to showcase their talent! 






7 friends stopped by to chat:

Leanne said...

I love Minick & Simpson. I have been looking for their book here in Australia but still haven't found it, thank you for sharing a few photos.

Hildy said...

It looks like a great book! Are the patterns include in the book? I've read somewhere that it's a coffee table book so I'm a bit unsure about the patterns.

Cheryl said...

This does look like a beautiful book with stunning photos. Love the old, antique furniture. I looked at the reviews on Amazon and no, patterns are not included. Too bad as they do look amazing.

Susan said...

I love the look of this book! Wish it included patterns!

Jocelyn said...

I LOVE blue and white quilts. And even though I have a collection of quilting books, I am going to look for this one :-) Thanks for the inspiration.

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

I have always thought that navy with bright yellow was a great look--but I really think this combo with the light gold is really yummy!!
enjoy the moments, di

Laurie said...

Thank you!!!!