GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Wednesday, June 21, 2017

And Summer Sewing Begins!


The time was now or never... so over the weekend I dug into my red
white and blue stash and made a couple of little 
I have been wanting to making these since last year... 
and I am so happy that I got them done!


I got them done before July too!!!

Another little project
was some place mats made from fabric panels.

I am trying to lend a hand  with some book keeping and 
ordering etc for our local quilt shop. The owner has
been in the hospital... what was suppose to be for 3 weeks has 
now been well over 2 months.


Tomorrow kicks of the Row by Row
On the Go for 2017... 
and I ordered these license plates
for the event! We also created a cute
vertical row for the RxR.


Since our town is located just before the south 
entrance to Yosemite... it seemed 
like this year's theme was perfect for us!







I also made a new summer sling bag using my
favorite pattern! I still love the old purse... especially since
the lace trim on it was hand made and purchased in Italy.
This year I simplified the purse and just used 
the fishy fabric... perfect for the lake! 


Here is my entry table... decorated for the 4th!


Happy first day of summer!

7 friends stopped by to chat:

Jocelyn said...

Love your projects!

Needled Mom said...

Such fun patriotic pieces!

Hildy said...

I love your Temecula projects and the bear with the quilt:-)

Helen L said...

Busy girl!!! :-) Love that RxR! I hope to get to your shop someday: I'll have to put it on my list!! :-) Hugs, H

Cathy said...

Great projects. Love them all. Hugs

Sue said...

Such Fun Projects !!! Love them ALL !!!

Vivian Helena said...

Love the roosters, do they have chickens also? Love seeing what you are working on. Stay cool! Vivian