GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Thursday, September 27, 2018

Revisiting Autumn

One of the answers I have 
for a "security question" 
is FALL.
The question is...
"what is your favorite color"?

Don't you agree?


Last year I teamed up with Thelma...
to make a "Fallville" version of Summerville...
which we had both made before.
I think Thelma even made a Holiday version of the pattern too.

We had a lot of fun with the planning of the quilts...
but now 
there is an actual
 pattern for making them 
and
you don't have to over
 think the whole thing!



I used my scraps left over from the quilt 
below to make this one!

Image of Winterville - PDF pattern

This is the Winterville version...
it's really cute. I love those trees and snowflakes!

Another quilt I made a year or so ago...
 and is still in the queue
is another 
Thimble Blossoms pattern 
from 
Camille's Fresh Vintage book...
which I think everyone should have on their bookshelf!


This year I have worked
 on a couple of neglected 
fall projects from last year...

Figgy pumpkins and the one below is
from Lori Holt's Farm Girl Vintage book and
the crow was an add on pattern.



I just got Lucy back from 
my Long Arm Quilter...

and I am preparing the
 binding for it now...
here is a little peek of it.


I hope to get the binding on over the weekend...
and then I will show a full picture of the quilt!

I am so ready for fall... it remains in the 90's 
here in my area. 

I think I can slip in maybe one more small seasonal 
project  before I start thinking about ...
dare I say it?


Christmas!



15 friends stopped by to chat:

Jeanna said...

First, I love the new blog look, very refreshing. Next, those are all lovely quilts. I especially like Figgy Pumpkins.

Needled Mom said...

Your fall quilts are so much fun. I'm really for some fall décor too. The season has definitely changed down here.

Hildy said...

Totally agree with ou about Camille's books every quilter should have them.
I love your quilts they are all so pretty.

Linda in Calif. said...

No, please don't say Christmas! No yet. I'm enjoying all your fall quilts.

Steve Martin said...

Premium Logo Designers offers premium SEO services in USA, A website marketing company, but we deal in the wide-ranging branding of a product. We also social media marketing to other branding services, we have got you covered by Professional SEO Services USA!

kinglalisah said...

Are you looking for the one of the best and affordable assignment help services highest educated writers on assignments? Do not tense your search is now end. GoAssignmentHelp.com.au always is there for help our customers because we know that our responsibilities. We involve more than 5000 experts specializing in different fields from different subject’s background. Also we pay close attention to the points that will help you fetch more and more marks. GoAssignmentHelp.com.au is constantly providing the cheapest and reliable Assignment Help Melbourne, essay help service, homework help service and dissertation & thesis writing service across the world. You can order right now and enjoy the benefits of our exceptional academic papers, Assignment Help Brisbane. If you’re ready to make an informed choice, browse through the reviews we have available.

Jamie Starr said...

Nice article I was really impressed seeing this article, it was very interesting and it is very useful for me. You might want to check out free wood for burning

Daily Word said...

You have a lot of meaningful post here. Thanks for posting. Also read this: Deep Love Messages

in loving memory quotes said...

This amazing content is exactly what I was looking for, thanks for sharing keep up the good work. Also, Check in loving memory quotes

Goodtime said...

This is a very useful and important information, it was so useful to me and other readers, thank you for always feeding the readers with interesting and useful information, your blog is indeed doing very well, kudos, meanwhile you can checkout this long sweet good morning message for her

Unknown said...

Empowering Community Disability Services (ECD Services) is a privately owned business which puts your needs first by providing ndis house cleaning services. We are registered NDIS Services Providers for people with disabilities and mental health in Western Australia (WA).

kinglalisah said...

I understand this blog very easily because your writing style is so well nonetheless I merely needed to throw you a big many thanks you tidied up some things for me! Your website blogs is likewise insightful as well as so helpful to every reader. Trust me, I am really big fan of your writing skills. I have so many questions, and you have answered many. Please shared your phone number with me. Thank you! cpm homework help - essay help - math homework help - Assignment help

jobinwason said...

ISO 9001 Certification represents an organization’s involvement in developing a competitive Quality Management System (QMS). This certification is the most popular and globally accepted certification for establishes the effective implementation of the organization’s QMS performance. Visit iso 9000 certification

Olivia Liam said...

Incredible content! Having issues in homework writing? So why not take the homework help? Our writers improve academic carrier by providing homework assistances. Get A+ grades that you need. Take our homework help in USA and never stay behind the pattern.

technologies said...

I am working as a SEO Analyst.My blog gives information about latest technologies and IT Courses.
flixanity io