GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Perfect 10 Tuesday





It's Perfect 10 Tuesday people!
I get to sew along again this week

I am having serious fun with the 
Perfect 10 Sew Along blocks!
They are super fast and easy!



This one is the Coconut Block... 
which starts out like a churn dash block...
but then a fun little twist, and wha-la, you 
have a whole new block!


This little cutie pie is my youngest 
grand little! I am just adding her in new
"in the pumpkin patch" photo in
for fun!
You might already know this about me... but I 
am not a gadget kind of gal.
However... I am in love with my new ruler...
and I can't believe I have lived without this...
why didn't anyone make a Perfect 10 ruler before?!?
If you buy layer cakes... you will love it! 
I am not kidding. It's my new favorite ruler!



This is the Buttered Pecan block... see how easy it is?
(sorry for the early morning shadows)

Shop Perfect 10 Products HERE!

It's not to late to join... come sew along with us!

Each Tuesday we will be making
two new blocks.
Check out my quilty friends to see their versions of the blocks!

4 friends stopped by to chat:

Hildy said...

I love your blocks!

Thelma said...

I'm not a Sweet Blogger you love to visit, that doesn't brighten my day. Sad Face

Sinta Renee said...

Yikes! Thelma!!! The Show All button was under the little tools... your link was hidden!!!
Of course you brighten my day:) AND you have a button on my sidebar too...

dream quilt create said...

I really love your blocks Sinta :)