GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sewing Room Mini Tour

I went out to my LQS during my lunch time today to take a photo of a quilt I have hanging in the shop... but it seems that my camera needed a charge. So instead I decided to show you a few picture of my sewing room... the clean parts! I ended up using my lunch hour cutting out my secret assignment project! Yes, I happen to have all the necessities with me at all times & no, they do not mind my obsession at work at all... lucky me.






I made this sweet little pink planter-turned pincushion which became my sewing room mascot. The polka dot fabric is covering my ironing board. Which is due for a change, all to soon. Why does my semi-new Rowenta leak & spit water... it drives me crazy! I did manage to take a photo of my little cutting scraps from the secret assignment but I am not sure I can show it... do you think it would be alright? They are lovely little scraps.
Posted by Picasa

3 friends stopped by to chat:

Bonnie said...

Sinta: I've awarded you the Friends Blog Award for the start of a great new blog. You always have such interesting pictures. Love the little Pfaff sewing machine. And the pin cushion... need to see more of it.

Stop by http://institcheswithbonnie.blogspot.com/ to pick up a copy of the award. Bonnie

Sherri said...

I love the ric rac on the wooden spools...the fat quarter bundle of Joanna's fabrics...the copy of Fresh Vintage...what a lovely sewing room!

Stina Blomgren said...

Hmmm..the pincushion... where is it... have to have my eyes looked at again... sorry... What a lovely display of sewing items you have in your sewingroom...love the wooden spools and ric rac.. I cant find spools like that in Sweden... and they are gorgeous... and all the wonderful fabrics you have...good luck making something with it