1. My Favorite Fabric is:
2. The pattern I'm most looking forward to sewing is:
3. The food that is my weakness:
4. If I knew I couldn't fail, I'd:
5. The Best "Life" Advice I know is:
1. My favorite fabric is... Patisserie, I can't get enough of it. But I am waiting (patiently) for Rouenneries by French General to be released. It is so gorgeous!
2. The pattern I am most looking forward to sewing is... Miss Rosie's Due South. I think this one is going to turn out beautiful. It has a unique look to it.
3. The food that is my weakness: healthy: Artichokes, unhealthy: ice cream!
4. If I knew I couldn't fail, I'd: Now, I could be a dreamer and say that I would want to live on a large sailboat and sail up and down the coast (I'm to chicken to go for the "high seas" stuff). Or I could be practical and say I would love to open a fabric shop... which is a lot of hard work but I am use to hard work and would love it, the creativity and the people contact. I could do it until I died and I would be happy.
Now if you are still with me, I thought I would share one of my favorite blogs. It's called the White Bench. It's a wonderful place to stop and visit and see some great photography and read a little bit of this and that. Monica has a Golden Retriever... who is very photogenic.
I actually started this post on Wednesday and started to share a baby quilt that Jill just finished for a friend. I think it is adorable. I am only showing a bit of it because everything she makes is original... and one day... soon... might turn into a pattern.