GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Tuesday, August 25, 2009

50 Plus! & My Weekend Endevors

I am so amazed at the wonderful response Sherri and I have had regarding A Year of Schnibbles.
It seems that we all agree... that it will be fun! I will be adding more people to my list on the sidebar today. I think we have about 50 people signed up! 50!@!#*! That is- so far! We are still taking sign ups for the club until Sept. 1st. We are going to have the best Schnibbles Parades! Of course you don't HAVE to finish your Schnibbles every month. But, I think we will because they are pretty easy & not very big.
So, I have been working on my first Schnibbles pattern that I will reveal on September 1st to kick-off the start of our club. I wish I could show it to you, but since I can't I will have to show you what else I am working on.
(Maybe I can give you a sneak peak latter this week)
Here are a couple of "travel size" pillow cases that I made. I used the border print from Roman Holiday... I loved that group!
I made this little table runner with Arcadia by Moda. Jill and I both made them... I thought I was doing good until I spoke to her and she told me that she had already quilted hers and had it on her dinning table! Arg!
Here is my little loot from Cottage Quilts. Just a few fun patterns... I think I already have the Little Acorn pattern. Don't you hate that when you buy a pattern twice? It was on sale though. I also picked up my Mill House Inn charm packs to start working on the Fig Tree Club shop sample! I love this group... and the little polka dot dessert roll that goes along with it!
The class I taught at Cottage Quilts over the weekend went "okay". I had 2 people come without sewing machines though... maybe I wasn't explicit enough on the class supply list???

8 friends stopped by to chat:

Sherri said...

54 by my latest count...I'll have to send you some more names! Love your pillowcases...and the Mill House Dessert Roll...I'm going to have to get one of those!

Jocelyn said...

Sounds like it is going to be a fun year long party. Can't wait to see the reveal!

Jilly's Space said...

This club sounds interesting..what is a schnibble? Great, that you have had so many responses!!

dotti white said...

So fun to see what you are working on. I love those dessert rolls that go with mill house inn....I'm going to have to check that out!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Can't wait to see it! I wish I could join but I just don't have the time. LOVE the travel pillowcases. I need to make another for the travel pillow you made for me. It could use a change of dress. LOL.

Trisha said...

Great projects you have been working on. I can't wait until Sept. 1st for the big reveal and finding out which Schnibble we are working on first.

Jayne Honnold said...

I loved that Roman Holiday line, too, and your pillow cases are of the very best fabric of the entire line!! I love them!

Erzebat said...

I am in! I love the name Schnibbles! (mauh) Liz
erzebat.blogspot.com