GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Friday, August 28, 2009

Not It!

I guess I need to confess that I have a bit of a mean streak. This is not the Schnibbles pattern that we will be working on. I ran into a friend of mine during my lunch time today... need I say where? She had just finished this little guy and is putting on the binding... so she said I could take a picture if I finished the binding for her. I hope she was kidding? I have to find out which pattern this one is.
I got my little BOM in the mail from Temecula Quilt Co.
It is so tempting...
but you know what I'll be doing this weekend.
I will be making something out of those Schnibble pieces I showed you yesterday:)
I can't wait to see it all finished!
I had to stop in and get a little card for my tea towel exchange person at out little Antique/Gift shop in town. Here is my package going out in the mail.
Thanks for stopping by blogettes. Hope you have a great weekend... it's the weekend before the big Labor Day weekend. Which, up here, is just as busy as the holiday weekend. Everybody tries to get in that last bit of camping and boating.

6 friends stopped by to chat:

Lisa said...

LOVE your quilt, but hurry hurry, can't wait to see the list of schnibbles we will be doing! gotta buy some patterns :O)

Trisha said...

I really like that Schnibbles pattern even though it isn't the one we are doing in September. I keep looking online at all the different patterns and picking my favorite and hoping they will be chosen at some point.

Little Lady Patchwork said...

I love your tea towel! Someone is going to be very excited to receive it!

Have a good weekend!

Jilly's Space said...

That quilt is beautiful and so is your tea towel..lucky recipient!

Stina Blomgren said...

Ohh.. I thought ..wow now we are going to see some little Schnibbles peeks..but NAH!!!! :o)
But you showed some other pretty stuff.. so you are forgiven..lol...

BLDonna said...

That little Schnibbles quilt is Four Corners. Count me in for your club. I don't know how I'll have time to do it, but why not try?