GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Monday, August 31, 2009

Show Me Your Schnibbles!

Patterns that is!


I just thought it would be fun to show you some of my Schnibbles patterns... minus one or two! I hope you all are getting excited. We are just a day away from the launching of "A Year of Schnibbles". Sherri and I are working hard towards the "big reveal". Can you believe it's the end of the month already? Where does the time go?

Weeks seem long & weekends seem short. Time is a funny thing.

So what is your favorite Schnibbles pattern anyway?




I received my tea towel from my Charming Girls' Quilt Club exchange partner last week and I forgot to take a picture of it to show you but I have a picture of it now!... here it is! It is so adorable. It's from Pam. Thanks you so much Pam I have it hanging in my kitchen and I'm very tempted to say I appliqued it... but I promise to give you the credit!

*** I have my photo of my finished CGQC project on my othe computer! Darn. I missed the deadline but I showed the photo last week (8/19). It was my batic X Block Quilt. Was 5:00 really the deadline?






I was at Cottage Quilts on Saturday and took a few more pics of the store just to give you a little bit of eye candy! (Ummm...a bit blurry, sorry) I live this Thimble Blossoms pattern. I think it would make a great baby blanket gift!
I only wish these were my blocks for the Autumn Houses BOM from Bunny Hill!





Have a great evening! I know there is something else I want to share with you.... well, I guess it will just have to wait until tomorrow!

Posted by Picasa

5 friends stopped by to chat:

dotti white said...

Thanks for sharing! I am excited about a year of Schnibbles, too!!!

Sherri said...

What a wonderful shop...and yes, I'm ready for the year of Schnibbles!

Trisha said...

I am on the edge of my seat. Can't wait to see what we get to make first!

Loves to Quilt said...

Good morning, I stopped by ready for the big reveal. Some people get to sleep in!! I tried clicking on my name and I got an "no address" message. So, here I am: http://sandysshowtellquilts.blogspot.com/

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Even though I'm not going to participate, I will be stopping by to watch the progress. Have fun!