GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Thursday, January 7, 2010

Oh Dear I Need Help

This is a test.
I have a serious problem with my blog. When I'm composing and put a picture in... the picture only shows up in the preview. In the composing part it's just all in code. And my sidebar moved down to the bottom of the page!
Any advise out there?
I got my sidebar back but still just code for photos when composing and also on all previous posts, in edit pictures don't show, just the code.

<
We have a new Block of the Month from Anne Sutton of Bunny Hill! This is the best surprise of the new year! It's called Snowbound! It's free and as cute as can be... Bunny Hill style!

12 friends stopped by to chat:

Kate said...

Have you clicked on the compose tab rather than the edit html tab? Other than that I cant really help, sorry...

Sherri said...

Ohh...maybe Blogger is just acting weird! I love Anne's new block of the month...but I think I want to wait for Rural Jardin...I love her colors so much...

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

I think the tab at the top of the post box where it says 'edit html' or 'compose' got switched. It should be on 'compose' for your photo's to show instead of text. ;) Hopefully your fix is that easy! :)

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

LOL looks like I was typing as Kate & Sherri were posting. :)

Kim said...

Funny, but I was saying the same thing and then I got an error message the the page reset--minus my comment, so I decided to go away and come back! LOL! But hey, your sidebar is on your sidebar! How'd you DO that? Excellent!

Stina Blomgren said...

Hope you got everything fixed by now... the only thing weird with your blog and have been for a while is that the background is hopping up and down..:o)
Good luck.. hate when things just dont work...

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

I agree with a few posters. I did that myself once. Make sure you are on "compose" and not "edit HTML" when you're writing your blog post.

Des said...

I always get great help here:
http://tips.blogdoctor.me/

and here
http://blogging.nitecruzr.net/

Good Luck.

Chocolate Cat said...

I have had exactly the same problem with the photos. One day they were okay the next day it was in code. It is driving me mad!!! Thought I was the only one though!

Julie said...

Wish I could help but I don't know anything, I always have to call my daughter or my son for help.

ferne said...

I think it was Anne Sutton who wrote about downloading a program called Live Writer...I did it and love it and haven't used Blogger since. It works with blogger, but you write your posts on your computer and you see exactly like you see it on your blog. You have lots more variables to play with too. It doesn't take too much room on the computer either and is super simple to use. Google it to find out more.

Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

uh oh... having any better luck now?