GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Sunday, May 2, 2010

Tagalong Parade of Winners!

As I write this I am anxiously awaiting news on how my son Teague did at the Orange County Marathon that he is racing in this morning!
I heard that there are 1400 people in the race... could be more. It's a beautiful day down there... I wish I was there to enjoy it all! It's in Newport Beach. Not a bad place to go run or even watch! But I'm thinking that anyone who even enters the 26 mile race is a winner! Seriously!




I  hope everyone got to see all the Tagalongs over at Sherri's blog!
That was a wonderful parade!
You guys are great!
Now lets pick some winners and see what they get!!!

To start off with... Carrie has picked two winners:


And they will receive a copy... did I say copy? I mean SIGNED COPY of Schnibbles Times Two!
*still to be announced*
edited: Carrie has chosen!
The winner from Sherri's parade of Schnibbles is... Mary,  at Needled Mom blog
and Carrie's pick from my Tagalong parade is... Andee of A Modern Diary blog!
Congratulations!

Carolyn over at Cottage Quilts is giving a $25 gift certificate to a winner:
and now... the winner is Pam W.! Congratulations!

Corrie at Quilt Taffy is giving at $10 gift certificate to a lucky winner!
and the Quilt Taffy winner is... Sandi at Crazy 'Bout Quilts!

Fat Quarter Shop is giving a $50 mini shopping spree to one of our winners:
and the winner is... Carol from Brown Quilts!


The girls from Quilters Paradise is giving a $25 gift certificate to a Schnibbles winner:
and the winner is... Lisa at Candle Lite Quilter!


Donna at Bear Paw Quilts is giving a Moda Scrap Bag to one of our winners:
and the winner is Edith! From Red Door Quilting blog!!!





Kim at Lake Havasu Quilts is offering a Schnibbles Times Two book.
The winner is... Sandy (no blog)!

Thank you all for being a part of A Year of Schnibbles!
We have great participation from all of our Schibblers as well as wonderful suppport from our featured quilt shops! Thank you for making this month, once again, so much fun!
I hope you have fun picking a project for next month...
I can't wait to see what you decide on...
so many fun choices!

Don't forget to go over to Carrie's blog and check out the Schnibbles Contest rules!
Ya know what they say: You can't win if you don't play!
FOOTNOTE:
MY SON GOT 10TH PLACE IN HIS AGE GROUP AND 69TH PLACE
 OVERALL IN THE MARATHON! CONGRATULATIONS TEAGUE!!!

10 friends stopped by to chat:

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Congratulations to your son! :-) And to the Schnibble winners! :-) Have a great week!

Sasha said...

Congratulations girls and congratulations Teague!!! Thanks Sinta for another wonderful parade!

Darlene said...

Way to go, Teague!

Congratulations to the winners - woohoo!!!!

Carol said...

Congratulations to your son...OMG I'm so excited...thank you sooooo much!

Kim said...

Congrats to all the winners! I've really enjoyed seeing this one with all the different fabrics.

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Congratulations to all of this months winners!!! Have fun girls!!

and congrats to your son--think he would run circles around me!!!

Thanks again girls for a wonder month of Schnibbles!!

Hugs, Di

Julie said...

Congrats to your son!!! I love the parade they are always fun!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Congratulations to Teague! What an achivement and congratulations to all the Tagalong winners! Great prizes this time around.

Needled Mom said...

Newport Beach is such a gorgeous city and it would be a great place to run a marathon. 10th place??? That is AWESOME!

I can't believe that I won Carrie's book. I am so excited. I actually had it on my list to check it out on my next trip to my LQS. Thank you for hosting the great year. The Schnibbles are such fun to make.

reddoorquilting said...

Congratulations to your son. That's great! I am also excited to see I won something from Bear Paw Quilts...how do I get ahold of them or do they have my address?
Edith
soper@reddoorquilting.com