GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Wednesday, June 2, 2010

It's A Win-Win!

Our Year of Schnibbles parade was so fun! I see a lot of the Schnibbles as they are coming in, but some of them get emailed directly to Sherri at A Quilting Life and stay on her blog... so I even get surprised when I go see her parade post! Everybody is so creative with their quilts! It just makes it so fun! So I want to be sure to thank everyone for participating in our Year of Schnibbles! Kudos to you!

Once again it is time to announce our randomly picked prize winners....


The Fat Quarter Shop, who we all love, is offering a $50 gift certificate to
one of our winners of this month's Schnibbles Parade...
and the gift certificate goes to:
Cindy who made Dulcinea



Carolyn, the owner of Cottage Quilts (where I get to teach at sometimes) is donating a $25 gift certificate this month to one of our wonderful Year of Schnibbles participants!
And the winner is:
Bea


Quilters Paradise, has a wonderful store in Clovis CA and also a great web store too.
QP is giving a $25 gift certificate as a prize to one of our winners:
and the winner is: 
Regena


I love this picture. I wish I would have consulted with Corrie over at Quilt Taffy when I was going to show my State Fair Schnibble and had her give me tips on taking adorable photos!
Corrie is giving away a $10 Gift Certificate to be used at her on-line store! She always has great kits put together... including Schnibbles kits!
The winner of the gift certificate is:
Thelma


Bear Paw Quilts and More, my LQS, is offering one of our Schnibblers
Two Charm Packs from the new Basic Grey group "Fruitcake"!


and the winner is:
Mary of Quilt Hollow!

We have a surprise for you here...
Kari Ramsay, of Fresh Cut Quilts,
is offering a copy of her book and a layer cake as a prize to two of our parade participants!

Please hop on over to her blog to see pictures of the quilts that are featured in her book!
The winner of the layer cake from A Quilting Life parade is:
Lindz

The winner of Kari's Tidbits from Triangles (click here for pics inside)
 book from  my Parade of Schnibbles is:
Sasha

Our wonderful Miss Carrie will be assisted by Miss Rosie in picking a winner from each of the parades.
Each winner will receive a layer cake of Garden Party by Blackbird Designs!


From Sherri's parade the winner is:
~ Edith from Red Door Quilting
From my Schnibbles parade the winner is:
 ~ Simone of Quilting and Stitchery




Thank you for stopping by to see our Year of Schnibbles winners.
And a big thanks to all of our Schnibblers out there... 
it was fun to see the variety of Schnibbles you picked! 



10 friends stopped by to chat:

Andee said...

Congrats to all the winners! The Schnibbles look great!

Darlene said...

Congrats to the winners! Woohoo!!!!!

Sasha said...

Thank you!!!!!!! How exciting! Thanks for doing this every month- it is really fun!!

Needled Mom said...

Congratulations to all. It was a great show.

Béa said...

Oh ! I win, I am so happy ! A big thank you.

Shirley--Knot-y Embroidery Lady said...

Congratulations to the winners = it is sew much fun - Thank you Sinta and Sherri for doing what you do to make it so much fun, well and to Carrie too for her designs........ Life is just a bowl of Schnibbles!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Congratulations to all the winners!

an encourager said...

Ooooooh, such fun prizes - congrats, everyone!!!! Work is over till fall, and I just ordered my State Fair from Quilt Taffy. It is soooo cute and summery! I'm going to love sewing this one!! Thanks!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Congrats to everyone!!! Those are some awesome gifts for giving. I loved watching as everyone make the quilts. If I wouldn't have been working I would have joined right in. Love all of them.

Simone de Klerk said...

Thank you for the wonderful win! What a lovely surprise (o:
And ... what does 'kudos' mean?