GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Wednesday, March 9, 2011

For Your Viewing Pleasure

I saw this tutorial on Moda Lissa a week or two ago
                               
And I saw this demo on the ruler used to make it:


         

                     So I thought I would share it with you and see what you think. As much as I'm NOT a  gadget girl... I do like short cuts, so I thought this was pretty cool.

14 friends stopped by to chat:

Chris said...

Gorgeous quilt. I have that ruler and have yet to use it....

Michele said...

Wow! That is really neat! Thanks for sharing it with us :-)

Vickie E said...

I saw that and love it too!

Kim Brackett said...

That really is cool! Thanks for sharing!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Very cool! Thanks! :-)

Unknown said...

That video was pretty cool. Thanks for sharing.

The quilt at the top of the page is beautiful. I love the bright colors.

Anonymous said...

I've been intrigued by that ruler.

Wendy said...

That template looks really cool.
I noticed your losing weight, how are you doing it? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Rebecca P said...

I've never seen that ruler, wow.
I'm going to have to get one because I love your bright quilt. Thanks for the video, very helpful.

Karen said...

Awesome! Great idea for a ruler.

Thelma said...

I'm a sucker for anything that helps me do my projects quicker or more accurately, I have a drawer of rulers to prove it, but I'm not sold on this one. If you get it let us know what you think?

You're losing weight...what an odd comment, are you?

Corrie said...

I have this ruler too & have yet to use it. I love the Hoopla fabric - it's magic.

Jen said...

OMG, I need that right this second. thanks for sharing!

Charmingdesigns said...

I dont quilt anymore. But this gadget is wonderful!!