GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Monday, March 14, 2011

Mosaic Monday- Pincushions



A collection of photos, in no patticular order by
 Bee In My Bonnet, Quilt Taffy, Sew Mama Sew, Vinta Threds, Just Helen,
Hen House Homemade Again, Craft Sew Create, The Domestic Diva, Sew's Sew Pretty,
Oh Fransson, Better Gnomes and Garden, Beckys Bumble Bee Boutique, Primitive Patchwork,
Quilt Wit Us, Ruby Red Desgins, Mouse Chripy-Polkadot Pineapple.
Posted by Picasa

13 friends stopped by to chat:

Michele said...

Wow! That is an impressive collection! Beautiful :-)

Betty Lou said...

Love all those pincushions, great collection.

Betty Lou said...

Love all those pincushions, great collection.

Cheryl said...

Lovely collection!

Kim Brackett said...

Cutest pincushions I've ever seen in one place!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Love!

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

I will take one of each-- in pink colors--thank you!!!!!
Hugs, Di and miss gracie

Cindy said...

Oh my word, Sinta, how WONDERFUL !! Thank you for sharing the collage !!

I see that fish swimming (wink).

Unknown said...

Awesome! A great collage of pincushion pics. :)

Corrie said...

Those are pretty darn cute!

Thelma said...

I'll take one of each please, Thanks so much!

Sherri said...

Oh, I like what Thelma said...one of each!

Cindy MW said...

OMG, I am just realising I love different pin cushions and here you are posting a pic of such yummy ones.
I love your Eventide Quilt, that is why I stopped by, but have spent most of the night here reading and looking at "All your YUMMY STUFF"
Thanks for sharing everything.
I will certainly be back.