GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Still On A Winning Streak

I got one of those wonderful packages in the mail again yesterday.
I had won a gift certificate from Kelly at Cotton Charm Quilts.
I was so excited about the win...
and a little shopping that could ensue~
and after some pondering, and thinking about Le Petite projects to come...
(which require a good stash of Charm Packs)
I put in my little order... and here are my charms from Kelly! Thank you so much!!!

I wasted no time in cutting into Pure.
I need to make a baby blanket for a sweet little boy that should be arriving next month.
I am using a Moda Bake Shop pattern: Ritzy Crackers.
 

So, remember the Luck of the Irish I thought I had last week? When I thought I won that bike in a raffle?
Well as it turns out, I did not win the raffle... I won the
grand door prize!
And I think the lady thought I was crazy when I said, very disappointingly,
"oh. Great". (and was thinking: darn it- I so wanted that bike)!
 I won lodging and dinner at Bass Lake Resort.

Which right now looks more like this.

But the view from the dinning room is good no matter what the weather is!
Maybe I'll take the hubs for his birthday, or our first date anniversary. Do you celebrate those?
I do. Actually, I lived 5 houses down the street from here when we met. So it would be an appropriate
place for an anniversary date.

Posted by Picasa

10 friends stopped by to chat:

Linda said...

Congratulations! Lucky girl!

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Oh my goodness--I need to come and visit for sure so you can rub some of that luck off onto me!!!!
Have fun with all the winnings!!
Hugs, Di and miss gracie

Sharon said...

How fun...looks like you have won some fantastic prizes!

Michele said...

What fun winnings!! Enjoy :-)

Thelma said...

Hey, maybe the bike winner would swap you prizes!
Congratulations on your winning streak!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Congratulations on the sweet wins!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

You have had a wonderful winning streak! :-) Sorry abt the bike, but a getaway sounds fun too. :-) Have a great time!

Kim Brackett said...

Congratulations! I love your charm packs. Pure is such a sweet line for a little boy.

Have a great time on your first-date-anniversary trip!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

SUPER!! My husband and I don't celebrate our first date but I DO quiz him every year as to when the date is... April 29th. It's coming up. I should remind him. LOL! Even though you didn't win the very cute bike, the grand door prize is even better!

Corrie said...

You are a winner! That's cool. Have a great time.